Amelia!!

Babes POV:
As she stood there with her white dress with white silver stars on and her bright silver eyes, she looked at me. Oh crap she's walking over to me, she caught me staring. Think babe think!!
"Babe right!" Said Amelia flirtatiously biting down on her lip and brushing her hair behind her ear.
"U..u..ummmmm, yeah I am!" Said babe nervously shaking, and staring into her silver eyes.
"Meet me in the gardens behind the castle!"said Amelia staring deep into babes beautiful eyes as babe did back to her.
Amelia POV:
Finding her staring at me with those bright silver eyes, now I understand why people say the phrase 'do you believe in love at first sight' because now I know what they mean!! Most of the time I go for girls that are taller than me, but this petit angel figure before me today is absolutely gorgeous, stunning and sexy. I can't wait to see her, when she finally becomes mine and I am hers! The way she shows off her style and her confidence. She said " I see you later Sweet cheeks" as she winked and walked away with the wildest smirk on her face. And I wish I didn't see her go but I know I will see her again soon. OMG I NEED TO SEE GOD IMMEDIATELY! I have to ask him something that will save me for not being able to see babe again.
[Meeting with god now]
"come in Amelia!."said god calmly."Hi sir, can I please ask you something that will mean so much to me." Said Amelia nervously. "What can I do for you? My child." Said god still calm. "Can I attend earth school please it something that i would want to d...." said Amelia being cut of by god. "Oh yess, your little crush on miss jones is safe with me but yess you can go to earth."said god franticly. "Thank you sir, thank you." Said Amelia excitingly and she run out of gods office to pack her things to go down to earth.
Amelias POV:
YESSS, I get to go to earth school and I can't wait to see her again, most of the time I don't care what I wear but now I need to dress responsibility and respectively for her. I need to see her I want to hold her I don't know why but she's all I can think about!
[Back to earth]
Lucas POV:
The way her petit body fits into mine it's amazing, I know we are made for each other. That for sure. I think I might mark her and ask her to marry me next year because even though I haven't talked to her that much when she was first here and was about to get taken, I knew she is mine and will always be mine for eternity. The time she was away, I know I was going insane to not touch her, kiss her, smell her scent mixed with pine oak and marshmallows with a tiny hind of bubble gum ice cream. When I first smelt her it was intoxicating the way it travelled up my nostrils when she released her sent. All the time, I need her by my side and if that's not enough, I need her, I want her to carry my babies. I know it's a bit early talking about having children but if it's with this woman I don't care, it's not to early or to late as long as I'm with her, I will always do whatever she wants to do because she is my queen!
Nicolas POV:
When I got back, I just wanted to run into my mates arms and never let go because I need him, he's like a drug once it gets into you, you get addicted and will never let go, I wonder what I would be like if I'm Lucas wife. That would be awesome. Being his wife and the mother of his children will be incredibly. I will always do whatever he wants to do because he is my king! When emerald ( Nicolas wolf) smelt Luca her hormones went absolutely insane. Tonight I'm gonna text him and tell him to come over!! I'm gonna get sexy underwear.
I'm going to get a hotel booked. I'm gonna go into one of my fathers even though I have no clue what to do cause I can't see him but he said I have access to all his accounts and his work business and cause I'm the oldest by 1 hour and 10 minutes I have to take over the family business. Even though I'm gonna be alpha and the queen of hell and all vampires I will love to have my brother by my side all the way.
Jacobs POV:
When I first found my sister I was overwhelmed with happiness and all that sappy stuff, it now feels like the lost piece that was gone away found itself Once I found her at the fighting ring and I knew she was something worth waiting for and I was right, my sister is the coolest older sister ever. She is so strong, i admire her.

Hi guys it the author yes I know I didn't update last night it because I was really tired and I had school and everything, but tonight's ideas weren't to best and I think I made some mistakes but it's my first time writing a book and all that jibber-jabber but you know we move on and I've been stressed a lot however I can pull through for my first story!! Also just a reminder I might not publish Saturday/ Sunday because of everything and things but I will try to help get this story out thanks for the reads because I never though I would get over 5 but I almost have 20 which is amazing.
Anyway I'll update you later bye guys!!

Word count: 1000