Worked out!

Nicolas POV:
I was raging, Samatha has the mind on a squirrel. She needs to learn that the reason why i kept her alive is because she is my cousin which means she is my family, and i never betray my family, but that doesn't matter to me anymore, or more pacifically she doesn't matter to me anymore. She crossed the line too many times. In my eyes she deserves to be punished.
Babes POV:
That slag can piss off, she's done so much damage to my friends I wouldn't be surprised if Nicola threw her on the streets, you see her parents threw her into foster care but before that could happen Nicolas parents stepped in and took her under their wing, she was always there, doing nothing saying nothing, she knew her parents abandoned her but she doesn't know why, it pains me to say this but she doesn't deserve them as parents [ A/N she means Nicolas parents because they were Samatha's guardian.] As i was saying though she never treated them with respect always treating them like crap if they had guests round she would act up and say things like 'What you gonna do about it?' ' I not going in there.' ' Make me' ' What you gonna do hit me again?' They never once lay their hands on her not once but she tried to persuade people otherwise. She was horrible to everyone, she blocked everyone out, Nicola found Sam holding a knife above her (Nicola). She's just so thick in the head she doesn't realise that if she carries out she will get killed or be killed by Nicola herself. Sam told me she found her mate, when i asked who she got all offensive and started shouting and growling at me, i never understood at the time but now i do. SHE'S A COMPLETE NUTJOB!
"Babe, prepare for a war." Said Nicola growling at the idea of her going back to land, babe just looked shocked and asked her "How do you know there is going to be a war." As she looked down rubbing her arm with her other hand, she just stares at the floor whilst Nicola said " Babe I'm part witch i can see into the future, and I've predicted that there is going to be a war however there is some big secret that will unravel with it." Said Nicola crossing her arms with frustration and as she looked at babe she could tell she knew what was coming.
{Nicola throws a portal}
" come on lets go kill a bitch!" Said Nicola looking at how nervous babe is.
"Lets go." Said babe nervously.
{Jumps through a portal}
"Lets go to the pack house, maybe we can find her there." Said Nicola.
"What about her followers?" Said babe nervously.
"Well if we take down her, i think the rest will follow." Said Nicola scratching her arm which forms a rash.
Babe POV:
I don't know what's happening to her but she's more ruthless, it's like she doesn't have an emotions or soul left in her, but i understand her frustration and the need to kill. She has never been like this, never since I've known her, I've never seen her like this before.
Sometimes she starts scratching her arms if she is nervous or irritated by something.

{Storms ghost}
Nicola you need to focus, you can't keep your emotions shut off, i know I'm your imagination but I'm here in your heart. You need to control all your sides, i know we left things off on bad terms but I'm sorry things turned out differently from what happened but just remember, crying doesn't make you weak It makes you stronger, yeah It might hurt now but it'll get better trust me, I'm always here for you in your heart and just so you know as your witch side you can summon me and bring me too life in spirt form but it comes at a cost, you have to turn on your humanity on if you want to see me.
"What should i do, I've lost my best friend and my mate." Said Nicola anxiously.
"I know but you got to remember there is a balance in the world." Said storms ghost!
"What do you mean there is a balance in the world?"said Nicola trying to hold back her pain.
"I mean if something bad happens something good will happen too, and if something good happens something bad might happen, what i am trying to say is it will always come back to the middle, everything happens for a reason, it just takes time for some people to heal."
"Now this is why you were my best friend." Said Nicola as she starts laughing a bit.
"Now go get them girl." Said storms ghost!
Back to reality:
"Let go kill this bitch."said Nicola as a smirk formed on the side of her face.
"O.okay" said Babe looking up from the ground.
In the pack house:
"Hello my lovely people." As she said that six people jumped as they didn't expect her to be back so soon. " Does any of you know where Samatha is?" As she finished her sentence, one of the pack members pointed to the garden. "Thank you dear." She said that whilst she walked out the room and babe followed.
In the garden:
"Hello Sam... I'd say it's good to see you but ma mumma didn't raise no liar." As she said that Samatha turned around in shock.. she didn't expect Nicola to be back so soon!
"Umm..Umm Hi Nicola how you been?" She said that whilst taking a step back but once she did that Nicola stepped forward.
"I've been good, except I heard about your little plan." As she said that Sam's face dropped.
"I don't know what you are talking about." Nicola knew she was lying cause one she said she knew about her plan her face and heart beat dropped.
" I believe you.. Not!" Nicola grabbed Samatha by the hair and pulled her in, her face went white and her pupils became dilated. Then Nicola said "Any last words B!tch." "Yeah I do, go to hell." " Sweetheart where do you think I came from." After she said that Nicola snapped her neck and she fell on the floor, blood came out of her lips and then babe closed Sam's eyes.
"Well that's enough killing for one day." Said babe!
"I'm going to go get something to eat." Said Nicola.

Hello everyone, hope everyone is staying safe and well over everything. I'm going to update as much as I can but due to school and writing my story, I've not had time however I am going to update regularly from now on, this story is almost finished, I know we've come so far, thank you too all my readers, I'm in the 100 reads now I am so great full.
See you in the next chapter..
What will happen to Nicola now?
Can Nicola really speak to the dead?
Find out in the next chapter of the first hybrid!
Word count: 1191