Almost gone!!

Amelia's POV:
I walked into the school with the brightest smile on my face, then i noticed it, blood everywhere, I didn't know what to do everyone had worried and shocked expressions on there faces. Then i looked behind them i saw this girl called Nicola screaming at the person who killed her best friend right in front of her. My heart sunk for her, she just lost her best friend all in a space of an hour.

Nicolas POV:
I felt these strong muscly arms around me which i felt safe in once again. I sank into Lucas body, his body was like a drug his scent I just have to have him, he made me calm within a matter of seconds! Then I heard it gun shots from almost every direction then reality hit hard for me, to see storms lifeless body on the floor was devastating. Now I understand the quote 'You don't know how lucky you are until you've lost person who was you light inside the dark tunnel' I can't believe it Storm is dead and I did nothing to stop it. I froze and I started to think to my self in utter bliss with sadness and rage taking over my inside, then everything changed! I'm getting revenge on whoever did this! "MARK MY WORDS YOU'LL BE SORRY" said Nicola shouting out in rage! I clasped to the ground holding storms lifeless body within my arm, I screamed out in pain and so did Dylan he is hurting so much more than I am, I started thinking who would do something like this? Then it hit me the voice in my head was telling the truth all along.
Lucas POV:
Looking down at her with my head bowed, staring at the floor in utter silence, I didn't know what to do! She cried out in pain, first of all she just lost her best friend and now she has to go every single day knowing that she couldn't even say sorry or do anything to help her within that moment. Then there was this girl standing there with her head bowed the same as the rest of the student who witnessed it a lot of students where shot during the shooting but they weren't badly injured, I can't look at anyone I fell into a deep sleep and for all I know Nicola could be kidnapped and I can't save her like I wasn't able to when she was taken the first time. "I'm so sorry storm for everything" said Nicola sobbing away to storm and herself! There was blood all on Nicolas hands, face, clothes, you name it, it's there!

Babes POV:
I walked out of class to see Nicola holding storms body, I collapsed next to Nicola and started to cry with her, I don't know what happened before storm was shot but I can tell it is bad, I know storm shared Nicolas secret around school which she had no right to but who would have done this to this sweet, innocent young woman! ( A/N babe doesn't know about the abortion or the affair! Anyway on with the story.) Whoever did this better watch out because they have Nicola and me coming for them. I turned round to see if anything else had happened, I had to wipe my eyes to see what is happening, then I saw Lucas body on the floor I got up and rushed over to him, he has a pulse but it is very faint, he is in a very deep sleep (coma)! I looked up to see Amelia my angel the key to my heart cheesy i know but I love her and I think she should know how long I've loved her for but right now is not the right time.
Amelias POV:
She is so cute, seeing her cry made my heartache she does things to me that no one has ever been able to do, and I'm trying to get to her but things keep getting in my way and for getting to him, I just want to hug her and comfort her, her eyes where puffy from crying and her face and hands are red from Storms blood, they just sat there holding storms body, trying to say goodbye one last time before they let her go. I walked over trying not to step on the injured body's and sat next to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer towards me, I said " I'm always here for you sweetheart" with the most reassuring voice in the world, we sat there in complete silence then babe notices Lucas body on the floor, she said he had a very little pulse but it's growing weaker by the second, before we could say anything the nurse rushed over to attend to him and she said "call an ambulance we're losing him" said the nurse calmly, trying to find a pulse in his neck.
"What's happening to him" said Nicola screaming out in pain as she can feel his pain!
"If I lose him my life isn't worth living, please save him PLEASE." Said Nicola filling up with tears of sadness and stress whilst playing with her hair with her fingers! Luca got rushed into hospital and he was in critical condition, they found out a problem with his lungs but Nicola is taking the worst of this she hasn't left his side ever since he has been admitted to the hospital critical ward.
Storms killers POV:
Hahahahaha, if that nurse don't hurry up storm won't be the only one dying tonight, though I am one of Nicolas deepest desires she just doesn't know it yet.nNot even her mate will live after I'm done with her. Ohh Nicola I have very big plans for you sweetheart, very, very big plans!

A/N- Hi guys, I haven't updated in a while but I'll be updating maybe three times a week if I can, I'm just so busy at the moment! Hope you guys liked this chapter!
What will happen to Nicola?
What will happen to Luca and what about his lungs?
Will Nicola find out who killed storm!
Find out in the next chapter of the first hybrid!!

Word count:1050