Time of death!

Nicola POV:
My life is over. He was my life i told him everything. I just can't believe he is gone.  I wasn't ready to be queen and now I'm gonna try to be the best queen ever and i will make sure that everyone will know his name and if anyone disrespects his name i will kill them. I am the queen of HELL!!
That's right my dad is dead and there is nothing anyone can do about it i wish i jumped in front of the sole catcher [ A/N hi so basically a sole catcher means you can trap someone's sole in it and if you smash it they will die instantly, which that is what they did to lucifer]. My eyes are blood shot red where i have been crying but I've learned that crying does nothing but show weakness, i was looking into the mirror and i saw my eyes have black pupils in the middle of my eye, which indicates hatred and lose of your sole, however like I said before I have no humanity left and i will kill anyone who gets in my way, i will show no mercy to anyone or anything who does.

My name is  Satana [ A/N hey guys so I've done Satan but i put an a on the end to make the word feminine]
Yess my new name is Satana, most of the time on earth i go with Alexandra because people think i died after my fathers death, they think i went diving and wiped off the face of the planet, but it is what it is i still go to earth to take care of the pack i can transform into anything i want now, I'm what they call a shapeshifter with many forms.
I'm going to take you back to when this happened so you can see what happened!

[In the past]
Yess, he died at 1:00 o'clock in the morning on a very hot night in late July he died on the 30th of July and his funeral was a couple of weeks after he died, the theme was red and black, i know such amazing colours right, anyway he wanted those colours because he was the king of hell and red represents blood and black well i don't really know what that was for but black is one of my favourite colours and was one of my fathers to, we both loved blood shed. We loved it, it was the sort of thing where you can torture trapped soles and make them pay for everything that they have done, however you can kill them again and they would just keep re-appearing, mother never really liked me playing around with blood she said that is was disgusting but me and dad never took any notice of her, i loved hell as a child it was an amazing experience but some people like to test you ill give you that, the way they speak to you because you are a woman and the future queen was horrendous but my father use to sort them out if they disrespected me in anyway. I of course wanted to kill him, people always say like father like daughter, not long after the funeral i got my head together. It was a nightmare, I didn't even shed a tear but when i looked over at my brother i saw he had a small tear run down his cheek, i could tell that he wasn't in the right state of mind due to the resent developments, he is now my right hand man, he runs things when I'm not around to he lives in hell so he is teaching me some of dads ways.
Pack house:
Babes POV:
I know this might be nothing but i have a feeling that we have a rat, i will need to talk to Nicola and speak to her in privet, I find Samatha snooping about these days and she was always jealous of Nicola, i need to mind link her and tell her i suspects Samatha i know that's Nicolas cousin but she seems odd, always up to something, I remember that one time she got so jealous she tried to give Nicola a scar across her eye to make her look ugly but i walked in on her leaning over Nicola holding a knife to her eye brow but i screamed and Nicola woke up and grabbed sam's hand. It's been really quiet these last few days without Nicola here to keep me company,  just stare into nothing and just think about random things like what if Nicola had died in the fight, what would happen to our pack and who would take over? Should we get renowned by Louis pack. But these days i just sit there painting my nails watching Netflix and chilling with Amelia when I'm not day dreaming.
Secret person:
She can't kill my mate and get away with it. My cousin killed my mate, i will get revenge and i will kill her no matter if it kills me, because at least i would be able to see him again. She is the most cruel and vial person, she is no match for me and my powers, because my name is Samantha smith,  with the power i have she wont be able to take me down i will become the ruler of hell and her pack once and for all.
Mind-link to Nicola:
"Hey girl i just want to let you know that i miss you and i have some information that you might want to hear, meet me at our usual place in 10"."Hey hun, can you come to hell please, I'm so full with paperwork and everything I've just been so stressed". "That's no problem but how will i get to hell I don't teleport like you people." "I will send a portal to you, I'll send it to you now." "Okay hun. See you in a minute".

Nicola throws a portal into the air and then she sees babe come through it. "AHHHHHHHHH, I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH."said babe excitedly running over and hugging Nicola.
"OMGGG, HIIIII. How are you?" Said Nicola Hugging babe back whilst tearing up a little she wiped her eyes and said "Right what did you want to tell me?" Said Nicola still Hugging babe, as babe let out a huff, Nicola was starting to get worried, "Babe, What's wrong?" Said Nicola letting go of babe, still holding her shoulders she had the most worried face ever, Babe had the worlds most dreadful look on her face as she let out another sigh she said something that had me beyond raging and shocked "I have reason to believe that Samantha, is planning something big." Said Babe, as Nicola let go of  her shoulders, as started to clench her fists.

Hello guys I haven't updated in a while but, i will try to work around he deadline but I'm out of ideas atm, so the stories might be coming a bit slower then usual. Hopefully everyone is getting though this COVID crisis, just stay safe! Also I'm working on a new story so once i'm done with this i will be realising it!
Hopefully see you all in the next chapter!
What will happen to Samatha?
Why did Nicola turn off her humanity?
Does Nicola have a soul to save?
Find out in the next chapter of The first hybrid!
Word count: 1259