Meeting the first hybrid!

Nicolas first day of school:
"Nicola sweetie, get the fuck up, your gonna be late for your first day of school" ( (A/N) Btw the way she's going to a supernatural school) "why do I have to go mum!" Said Nicola rolling out of bed "Because you will be our future alpha, so you need to learn how to be an alpha, fight like an alpha, know what to do in stressful situations!" Said Your mum. "Are storm and babe going to be with me mum!" Said nicola enthusiastically. "Yes they are! Because they might be your future betas one day" " Mum I'm going to go get babe and storm so we can go to school" "Ok sweetie, Love you!" Said sharply ."Love you too mum" said happily.
"Wass up bitches" said Nicola loudly "WASSS UP, you sexy motherfucker" said babe. " Hi guys, I had the worst night ever!" Said storm
" what's up? Is your mate keeping you up" said Nicola and babe! " yess, he is" said storm
( A/N, basically if any of you don't know what mates are they are  the persons other half/ partner- also if your mate rejects you, you could die because the pain is unbearable. Now on with the story!)
"The twat can't leave me alone! So be ready for him to be coming up to us, with his friends" said storm
"Nah it's fine, Dylan is sweet anyway" said babe "Yeah, what she said?!" Said Nicola sarcastically
(A/N btw Dylan is storms mate)

Nicolas POV:
If you haven't figured out by now, I'm very frustrated by Dylan, because last year he started to play pranks on me. ALL. FUCKING. DAY. And he embarrassed me all the fucking time, However he is a sweet guy and he's storms mate.

In school now!!

"What do you guys have first?" Said babe. " I have Alpha class now! What about you?" Said Nicola. "I have Pe!" Said storm
" ok, I'll meet you in the cafeteria" said storm and babe to Nicola
"Bye guys" said  Nicola
"Bye" said storm and babe

Nicolas POV:
There was this sent of the pin forest which me and my wolf go crazy over. We decided to go and explore and go for a run. This time the sent was mixed with chocolate chip ice cream and bubblegum cookies my mouth and mind exploded!! My nostrils are fascinated by this scent that we have just picked up , My wolf is going crazy (A/N - You have an inner wolf, all wolfs do and Your inner wolfs name is Emerald- BACK to the story now!)
Emerald is going crazy and she wants to follow the scent but we had to get to our first class which is outside" As we start to make our way to the Lesson we got interrupted by someone who was in the way.
BANG-BOOM- CRASH!!!

What will happen next??