003

I wake up and rub my eyes but jump back as I see Josh standing there staring at me.

"Care to explain why you stare at people while they are sleeping" I hiss out annoyed by his presence.
"Didn't I say to not give me attitude or you get punished" He says stepping closer to me.
"What you gonna fuck me like I care you probably have a small dick anyways" I say laying back down.
"Oh princess daddy isn't happy with your pretty mouth right now so how about you shut it before I put it to use" He says standing in front of me.
"Okay but you didn't deny having a small dick" I say smirking.
"Princess I don't need to clarify that because you will be gagging on it soon enough" He says walking out the door letting out a chuckle.

The smirk that was on my face was wiped off by his comment he outsmarted me and it bothered me I don't like being challenged but he challenges me and it will work sometimes but I will always win. Through out the next few hours I was extremely bored as there is nothing to do while locked in a room by a mafia member, I yelled trying to get some attention since I was quite hungry due to the fact he didn't give me breakfast and it should be lunchtime. By now I gave up on yelling and waited for josh to come back in but he never did.

Even though I dislike him I miss company and talking to someone even if it's only snarky comments. He finally came in with food and sat down handing me a bag filled with Chick-fil-A.

"How kind you got me good food" I say rolling my eyes at him.
"Princess your on thin ice so if you say something like that again I will fuck you" He says sitting in the chair across from the bed I'm sat on.
"The reason I'm not saying anything is because I don't want your small ass dick inside of me" I say eating the chicken nuggets.
"Princess you better stop now because daddy won't take your next comment nicely" He says.
"Gonna make me give you a blowjob" I question eating my fries sipping on the lemonade.
"Yes maybe it will teach you a lesson, I'll come back in tonight at midnight exactly so you better be naked by the time I come back" He says standing up.
"And if I'm not naked" I say rolling my eyes.
"Princess when I do fuck you I will edge you the whole night" He says whispering in my ear and walking out.

I sit there disgusted at the fact I'm giving him a blowjob tonight, but thankful these punishments aren't him hitting me as a normal mafia wouldn't care to abuse but he does care I can tell but he makes it looks like he doesn't by not giving me three meals or acting like he cares in general but I know he does deep down.

Josh's POV

I leave nessa's room chuckling at the fact is she will never learn to shut her pretty mouth but I will teach her a lesson not to mess with me and I guess it will be the hard way or the easy way she just needs to obey me for now on. I walk into the main room seeing Jaden and dabbing him up as I grab a water from the refrigerator.

"Your doing good on the mission right" Jaden asks sitting down in on of the chairs.
"Yes she's good just gotta teach her a lesson" I say sitting across from him.
"What you having sex with her" He asks wondering what my lesson exactly is.
"Yes Jaden but trust me I'm not catching feelings for her she's too needy anyways" I say standing up.
"Okay well good luck I'm gonna check on Mads" He says standing up and walking off.

Mads. Mads is Jaden's girl and just like the other boys they all got their certain girls who are all friends with nessa but they drifted after high school, we know all this information from just stalking nessa on the internet and Mads telling stories about her high school experience. All the boys have their girlfriends who are all friends since high school and nessa was friends with them but had a falling out with all of them in her first year of college.

a's typing...

ope there's something going on next chapter

damn

can't wait for that

-a