013

jaden's pov

I know exactly what josh is doing with Nessa and it's fucked up, but I'm gonna talk to nessa because I know how she feels right now because I was doing something close to what josh is doing with Mads. I walk down a few hallways to her room and I unlock and open the door. I walk in seeing her sitting in the bed staring at the ceiling and to be honest she looks miserable.

"Hey" I say.
"Hey" she says focusing her attention on me.
"So I know what josh is doing and I'm sorry about that" I say apologetically.
"It's fine" she replies simply.
"No it's not Nessa at first when I kidnapped Mads I did this and I felt terrible but then we confessed our feelings and look where we are at now" I say.
"Jaden I haven't loved someone since I got cheated on and the whole scandal with Mads and my ex-boyfriend but now with josh I love him even though he treats me terribly I love him so I'm fine with it because I love him." She says.
"Nessa I understand and trust me I'm not happy with josh for doing this to you and about what he heard at that one mission and Mads told me your side and now josh is the one that needs to listen to you so we are gonna make him okay"
"Okay thank you so much Jaden"
"Your welcome Nessa" I say and walk out of her room.

I walk into Josh's room seeing him on his phone laying on his bed, I sit on the side of his bed.

"Hey what's up" he says.
"Hey so can we talk" I say.
"Yea what's going on" he asks.
"Well with Nessa I know there's my rule in place so you can get paid but we both know you broke that when you took her out of that room and now the rule is done with because josh your being an asshole she looks miserable and your causing that also your gonna listen to her while she explains her side of this because rafter you hear it your gonna feel terrible"
"No I'm not doing it" he says.
"Yes you are"
"No"
"Okay I'll pay you one million"
"Just to listen to someone who hurt me okay"
"Okay deal"

nessa's pov

After Jaden left I really hope they will get josh to talk to me so I can tell my side of the story, he means so much to me and I don't know what I would do without him, even id what he does to me is terrible. I sit there thinking about everything and the fact no one has probably not even noticed I have gone missing I mean I was t on good terms with the girls until now my mom lives in New Jersey and I moved to LA and well my mom doesn't really talk to me because she didn't support my decision to move to LA in the first place.

I do wish my mom did support my decision but what happened hurt me in the fact she didn't support my dream of moving to LA to pursue my career of being a journalist but also researching and finding information on the mafias in LA I guess that was also a reason my mom doesn't like LA it's filled with criminal activity all over, and she warned me about my research but here we are I fell in love with a mafia boy who has me hostage, I guess people are right when they say your mom is always right...

Pulling me out of my thoughts I see josh walk in and I slightly smile hoping he is here to talk so I can finally explain my side of this whole misunderstanding.

"So Jaden talked to me and made me realize I should let you have a chance to talk since I just kinda shut you out completely" he says sitting down in a chair.
"I understand losing your parents is a very hard thing to go through" I say.
"So I guess I want to know your side of the story because I was a dick and didn't let you explain exactly" he says.
"Well my mom yes did kill your father but I don't personally know my mother or my father because after a few days of me being born I was dropped off at a fire station and put into foster care and well I was in some pretty bad homes but then when I turned 13 I got placed with this nice lady who took care of me and adopted me and when I turned 18 she told me about my biological parents and well my father and my mother were in the mafias and something happened between her and your father I don't exactly know all the details and I moved to LA to research mafias but also find out more about my biological parents and well my mom cut me off when I moved since she didn't support my decision" I say crying by the end while josh is sitting there stunned.
"Sorry for crying" I say a little embarrassed.
"Nessa I had no clue if I had knew this happened I would of never done any of this to you oh my god I'm a terrible person" He says standing up and pacing the room.

I get up from the bed and walk to him grabbing his hands setting them on my waist while my hands now are on his cheeks caressing them with my thumbs. We make eye contact- strong eye contact, I stand up on my tippy toes and leaning my face into his as I feel our lips touch I feel the sparks and everything just feels so right in this moment right now. He deepens it and I smile into the kiss, we both pull away him picking me up setting his hands on the back of my thighs and walking around the house to his room. Once we get to his room he drops me on the bed gently and..

a's typing...

so josh forgave ness

but something has to be coming next

right??

anyways

have a good day

love y'all

-a

𝙃𝙄𝙈...𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें