006

a few hours later

I have stayed in the room for a few hours now and my mind had been everywhere but mostly on talking to mads, I mean we met in seventh grade and clicked immediately. We were bestfreinds and met the rest of the girls in freshman year and we all became best freinds and had our little freind group all throughout high school and then senior year came and go and it was finally time for the annual end of year party where I found her sleeping with my ex boyfriend vinnie.

(AN- i'm using bonnie hacker for this)

3 years earlier

"You girls almost ready were gonna be late" Mads yells throughout my house complaining.
"Yes mads we are all ready" Avani says going down the stairs and the rest of us following.
"We are gonna uber there" Mads says to all of us and we nod.
"He's here" Mads adds.

We all go outside walking into the car and getting in and making small talk while the driver stays silent the whole time, we arrive getting out and walking in while I find Vinnie saying hi but he seems off but I ignore it walking off back to the girls.

a few hours later

By now we are all completely wasted and somehow I can't find mads or vinnie. I walk around asking some people if they have seen either of them.

"Hey you do you know where mads is" I ask slurring my words.
"Upstairs I'm pretty sure" Some random guy says.

I walk upstairs checking every room but the last one I open the door seeing vinnie and mads having sex.

"What the fuck vinnie your my boyfriend but now your some douchebag and mads your my bestfreind and now your some two faced whore bitch" I say having many tears stream down my face.

present time

That's all I could remember that night, getting pulled out of my thoughts is josh standing there.

"Ready" He asks stepping closer.
"Yeah" I say.

He grabs my hand holding it as we exit the room him noticing my tensin as I am still thinking about mads, he stops walking and takes both of my hands into his.

"What's wrong nessa" he asks noticing my tension.
"Nothing just nervous to talk to mads" I say.

We keep walking and him showing me all around the house and saying how I actually have a room now well not my own as it's his room now and I just sleep n the couch in his room but it's better than the basic disgusting room I was in earlier today and for the past few weeks.

"Nessa are you ready to talk to mads" He says knowing I am nervous.
"Yeah" I say calmly.
"Okay first your gonna meet the rest of the sway mafia" He says.
"Okay" I say slightly more nervous than before.

He lets go of my hand and walks with me following behind into the kitchen where I see a group of boys with their girlfriends who I immediately recognize as the girls all of them. I hide behind josh still not knowing if I am mentally ready for this.

"Hey boys ready to meet the new hostage and girls you already know here" Josh says getting their attention.

All of them stare at josh and the boys not too suprised but the girls very curious, josh pushes me infront of him and I look at all of them they boys not too suprised but the girls very suprised and shocked.

"Hey boys I don't know and girls who all betrayed me" I say giving them a smile but just making this situation more awkward.

"Um so that's blake" He says pointing to a boy with amelie by his side.
"That's bryce" He points to a short boy next to addison.
"That's quinton" He says pointing to an emo boy next to cynthia.
"And that's jaden" He says pointing to an emo boy but somewhat like a rockstar next to the one and only mads lewis.

"Nice hello boys and all of you got very nice kind girls but jaden oh just hope she doesn't cheat" I say shaking my head.
"Cheating" jaden says clearly confused.
"I'll let mads explain but for now I'm gonna steal her and talk to her as I'm being forced so I get dick the rest of you carry on" I say walking over to mads.

I walk to another room sitting down seeing mads sit in front of me.

"Hello mads" I say faking a smile.
"Hey ness" She says not too happy.
"Care to explain that night when you back stabbed me" I say giving another fake spiteful smile.
"Well what happened was..."

josh's pov

After nessa and mads leave jaden pulls me aside.

"Hey man what nessa said about getting dick she isn't talking about you is she" Jaden asks confused on this whole situation.
"Jaden she is talking about me okay we decided to be friends with benefits just some sex nothing more okay" I say helping him understand.
"Okay remeber no catching feelings and the big sway party is in a month" He says.

a's typing...

hey guys this is just a bit of a filler chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger lol

anyways I need some ideas for my oneshot book so go check it out if you haven't

luv u guys <33

-a