014

AND he kisses my neck lightly but harsh enough to leave hickeys scattered completely all over my neck. i let out soft moans in his ear as the grip on my waist tightens, he pulls away though leaving me confused as he stares at me with dominance but also lust filling his eyes. just from these actions i could feel myself become wetter and he hadn't even done anything. i close my eyes blinking but open them feeling his hot breath on my neck as he whispers this, "i'm gonna ruin you"

i look at him and smirk replying with, "do it" he starts pulling my clothes off rather harsh and i just help him when he needed it but also taking off his clothes. as we were both nude he kisses down my body leaving small hickeys, barely noticeable, but there as i moan and squirm a bit just wanting to feel his touch already. he makes it to my pussy licking a bold strip down the slit not taking any time to tease me, from those actions i let out a loud moan my hands immediately fly to his hair pulling on it as he flicks his tongue while making figure eights.

i could feel myself reaching my high as his actions continue but they all come to a stop as i let out a groan type moan but feel three fingers enter and thrust at a rapid pace causing me to cum all over his fingers. he pulls them out putting them in his mouth sucking but then putting them in my mouth gesturing to suck as well as I suck his fingers i look him dead in the eyes. he pulls his hand out of my mouth and kisses me but pulls away.

i flip us so i'm on top, i go in between his legs rubbing his length but then sucking and putting as much of his length i could put in my mouth. i bob my head up and down sucking harshly, i could feel him become close to reaching his high as i feel him begin twitching a few times i continue my actions but a tad harsher. i feel him cum and i swallow it bringing my head back up and smiling at him as i straddle him again.

"so are you gonna let me ride you or not" i ask innocently slightly grinding on his lower stomach so he could feel i was wet.
"you can because you won't be for a while" he says.

i knew what he meant by this and smile as i lift myself up and lining my entrance with his length, i sink down all the way and moan loudly as my pace becomes rapid, i could feel josh thrusting to meet me as well making this feel 100x better. i could feel us both becoming close to our highs as we continues this for a few minutes. i let out a loud moan and cum but also feeling josh cum as well, i stay put in my position leaning into josh's chest as his hands travel down my back to my ass staying out right there.

i sit up placing my hands on top of josh's that were still placed on my ass. "ready for round two" i ask. he smirks at me and flips us him hovering over me, he pull land his length out of me even though it's just gonna go right back in. he pulls me into a passionate kiss causing me to get lost in it but i pull away as i let out a loud moan type scream from josh thrusting his length in very fast, he keeps this rapid pace and i moan very loudly from the pleasure this is giving me. i also let my hands fly to his back and my nails dig into his skin knowing they were gonna leave marks but i knew he wouldn't care.

both of us knew we were close so he took this as a sign to go even faster if that was possible, and well we both came. he keeps his length still in but gives me a quick kiss and he pulls out but pulls me onto his chest.

"baby that was the best sex i have ever had" he says.
"yea me too" i reply.
"baby i want you to know that i love you and that won't ever change and i realized my feelings for you from how much i missed you even if it was sex just how much i love you"

i didn't know what to say.

a's typing...

ness don't know what to say

josh did a full 180 crazy

lmao

love y'all <33

-a