020

a week later

AFTER the whole debacle with mads and jaden becoming mad at me for having an abortion and us not being able to have a gang legacy but the fact they didn't even care about my emotions or how i felt about the subject bothered me and realized what type of people mads and jaden are. josh was pissed at this and wanted to fight jaden but i pulled him out of the party and to the car before both of us could do anything to them.

but over the week josh and i ignored both of them and i really only talked and hung out with cynthia and josh with quinton cause they were the only ones that really understood our feelings and let's say cynthia and mads were not on good terms anymore. what mads and jaden did was disrespectful and unforgivable.

josh and i knew we had to get out of all of this gang shit and stop surrounding ourselves with toxic people. we knew if we got found that it would be a life or death matter for us but it feels like theres no other choices.

"hey cynth can we talk real quick" i say sitting on her bed.
"yea what's up" she says.
"so after what happened with jaden and mads josh and i have decided we're gonna get out of here run away and get away from this area and these people" i say.
"i understand i'm gonna miss you" she says.
"i'm gonna miss you too but i won't have too if you and quinton came with us" i say.
"you'd let quinton and i come with you guys" she says smiling.
"of course you and quinton can come with us you guys have become mine and josh's best friends" i say.
"ok lemme get quinton in here" she says.
"okay i'm gonna get josh in here too" i say.

i walk out of the room and find josh and quinton outside together.

"hey guys we need to talk right now before everyone comes back" i say.
"okay what's up" they say.
"just follow me" i say.

they get up and follow me as i walk back into cynthia and quintons room. i close the door.

"okay so i have come up with a plan and i talked to cynthia about it and she agrees" i say.
"what's this plan" quinton asks.
"ok so basically josh and i want to get out of here basically run away and move somewhere and get out of the gang and be ourselves not worrying about anything else in the world and i talked to cynth and she said she wants to come so you guys in" i say.
"yea" josh and quinton say at the same time.
"okay we're gonna leave tonight we'll go to the airport and fly to a different country and have our lives be there" i say.
"okay so what country we going to" cynthia asks.
"what about the states like california" i say.

(AN- they live in england they have been the whole time)

"i'm down" quinton says.
"ok we will leave tonight in the middle in the night so pack right now and don't say a word to anyone this is just between us" i say.

a few hours later

josh and i have packed what we need and so have cynthia and quinton we all just packed necessities like clothes, toiletries, and some other things. our flight leaves at 2 am so we're gonna leave around midnight and everyone will be asleep because they have an early mission in the morning. right now it was around 9 pm and the rest of the gang got home a while ago.

they have been complaining about how tired they are and all of this crap so our plan is working. we hid out suitcases in the bathroom so they won't see anything if they come into our rooms. everyone's had a few drinks and they have split off to their rooms and have gone to sleep or to do other stuff if you know what i mean.

but cynthia, quinton, josh, and i are staying but making it look like we are going to bed by laying in bed watching a movie, after the movie was over it was now time for us to leave. josh and i got out of bed quietly and grabbed our suitcases and carried them through the house to the front door we made sure to not roll them because it makes a lot of noise. we waited at the front door for a minute or so and we see quinton and cynthia come out of their room carrying their suitcases.

"ok you ready we have an uber outside already" i whisper.
"yea let's go" cynthia says.

we open the front door quietly and we all go outside and put the suitcases in the uber and i go and shut the door. i get in the uber and he leaves the property going onto main roads. i link my fingers between josh's holding his hand and i smile at him giving him a small but still passionate kiss.

"i love you" i say.
"i love you too" he says.

we arrive at the airport after a half hour and we check in and go through security and get to our gate in a good amount of time we only had to wait about 20 minutes until they boarded our flight so we all just sat down in the airport chairs. i lay my head down on josh's shoulder and sit there thinking.

i did the right thing leaving all that behind to start a new life with the love of my life and my best friends. without me getting kidnapped and everything that had happened to me i wouldn't have been able to me the person i want to spend the rest of my life with and i can't wait to continue it in hollywood.

THE END

a's typing...

so that's the end i know it's rushed and sucks but i didn't have any inspiration for this book and a bunch of writers block

but if you haven't already check out my book sex lessons

and i have a new book that's coming soon

love you guys

thank you for all the support you guys give me i

couldn't have done any of this without you guys

-a

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙃𝙄𝙈...𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼 🎉