012

nessa's pov

OVER the past few days I have just stayed here in this room on this bed staring at the ceiling, josh has come into my room about five times for about thirty seconds to just give me food and then leave. I guess knowing he hates me for something I didn't do hurts, I mean it hurts in general to have the person your in love with hate you but what can I do about it I'm taking what I can get. As I kept thinking and wondering off in my thoughts I hear the door open I expect josh to come in but instead it's Mads.

"Hey how are you holding up?" She asks rubbing my arm.
"Wait are you allowed to be here right now?" I ask confused.
"All the boys are on a mission and the other girls left but I stayed so I could check up on you so now I'm gonna ask again are you okay" She explains.
"No I just want to explain everything to him but for the past few days he only comes in to give me food and doesn't talk to me I just want him, I want him to not hate me anymore because of him hating me I'm starting to hate myself" I say.

By now I was just having a mental breakdown, and all I want is him but I know we will never be something more than him just using me for sex and I'm okay with that. After a few minutes I have calmed down and Mads gave me a hug and left.

mads pov

This girl is broken because of him, I'm talking to him about this. I wait about an hour or two before I hear the door open and I see all the boys coming in, I get up walking to Jaden giving him a hug and kiss.

"Josh can I talk to you please" I ask.
"Sure" he says.

I walk out to the backyard with him following behind me, I sit on a lawn chair and he sits on the one across from mine.

"So what do you want to talk about" he asks.
"Nessa" I say simply.
"Why"
"Josh I went and checked up on her today and she had a mental breakdown because of you, she is so sad and she told me that now that you hate her she is starting to hate herself"
"Well I'm hurt for what her mother did to my father and how Nessa was probably apart of that plan"
"I'm not gonna tell you the reasoning behind that I'm gonna leave it to her but josh let her explain she looks terrible and your the only one that can fix it"

josh's pov

How am I the one that can fix her she is the one in the wrong. Whatever it doesn't matter I walk to her room and walk in seeing her sleeping I take a closer look and I see some tear stains on her cheeks.

nessa's pov

After Mads left I cried more I just couldn't help myself, but I fell asleep a little after that. I wake up to someone saying wake up in a ride tone but I already know who it is, I wipe my cheeks and sit up seeing josh.

"I heard Mads came in here"
"Yes she did I'm sorry"
"Whatever just get undressed"

I nod and stand up taking off all my clothes and sitting back on the bed. I look down but look back up after a few minutes and I see josh in his boxers sitting on the bed.

smut warning ⚠️

He takes off his boxers and I see his erection spring up to his lower stomach, I could tell he's hunting for me to give him a blowjob so I move from my spot to in between his legs. I rub him a little before kitty licking his tip and taking all of his length in I go at a fast pace sucking harshly as I could hear him groaning but trying to keep them quiet. I could feel him twitch a few times and I feel him cum in my mouth, I swallow and lift my head back up.

He doesn't say anything but just simply pulls my legs out from under me causing me to fall back onto the bed, he pulls my legs apart and starts rubbing me as I let out soft moans. I feel his stick his tongues into my core causing my moans to get louder. As I feel him flicking his tongue and making figure eights I feel him stick a finger in as well and myself cum after he does a few thrusts.

He doesn't take long before he rams into me with his length and I let out a moan that sounded more like a scream, he keeps his pace very fast and rough and I moan as I dig my nails into his back. I could feel both of us coming close and as he goes harder we both came, I smile at him but look away realizing he probably doesn't want that.

smut is over ⚠️

He gets up and puts his clothes back on while I grab the sheets and pull them over my body, I hear him leave and I roll my eyes at how this is how it's gonna be for now on and I have to accept it whether I like it or not.

a's typing...

heart been broke so many times

lmafo

-a