016

two weeks later

AS these two weeks have passed me and josh have been together but most of all happy, i never thought i would fall in love with a mafia member who kidnapped me from my door step but here we are. but let me tell you i have never gotten railed this much in two weeks, is this what it's like to have a boyfriend or both of us just be horny all the time?

now we are well the boys are on a very classified mission so that means the girls and i are at home, alone, and bored.

"i'm bored" i complain.
"we should go to the mall" addison suggests.
"i'm down" all of us say.

about and hour and a half later we are all ready and standing outside the mall enterance walking in.

"what should we get" all of us say.
"i have an idea" addi says.
"what" amelie says.
"we should go to victoria secrets and pick out like a set and tease our boys" addi says telling us her idea.
"ooo addi wants dick" i say.
"maybe" she blushes a little.

we all laugh a little but walk to victoria secrets, i know josh will enjoy this but i'm gonna save this for his birthday which is coming up in a week. i know his favorite color is red so i'll just get a few red pieces because i do need some bras and panties so this is a win win. i look around picking out three matching sets of panties and bras that have the little jewels because they're cute but i got them in a navy blue, black, and red. then i got a cute lingerie set in red that's very revealing that i know josh will like for his birthday.

we all pay for our stuff and walk around getting a few other stuff like some swimsuits, some shirts, and other stuff we found that we liked.

we headed home me going straight to josh's room well my room too now and putting away my stuff. i hear the door open and heavy foot steps so i know the boys are home, i walk out of the room forgetting that i hadn't put my vicotria secrets stuff away yet. i walk into the kitchen seeing all the boys except josh and jaden.

"where's josh and jaden" me and mads both say worried.

before anyone could answer we see jaden helping josh into the kitchen and a bunch of bandages around his arm and blood all around it.

"w-what happened" i say scared.
"some enemies showed up and tried shooting at us but they missed every time but one bullet scraped josh's arm" jaden explains.
"okay i got it i'll take care of it"

i wanted to cry and hug josh as tight as i can but i have to be strong and just clean it and take care of his arm before my emotional needs. i bring us into the first bathroom and i grab the first aid kit under the sink and open it up. i take off his shirt and unwrap the bandage from his arm knowing the bleeding is stopped because i didn't see any blood spots as i unwrapped the bandage.

i see the what looks like a large scratch that's all bloody. i look at josh the whole time and i can see he is hurt and feels guilty for some reason. i push those thoughts away and get on the counter sitting down while josh sits in front of me, i grab an alcohol wipe.

"this is gonna sting okay" i say.

he just nods.

i wipe off the dried blood and the cut slowly not applying a lot of pressure on the cut because i know that will hurt even more. once all the blood is gone i wrap a new bandage around his arm tight but not too tight.

"are you okay" i ask.
"yea" he says.

i place my hands on his cheeks forcing him to look at me, his hands go to the sides of me.

"hey it's gonna be okay, i love you and that's all that matters" i say.
"i love you too" he says.

i smile and pull him into a kiss but pull away as i hop down from he counter and put away the first aid kit. i grab his hand and we walk to our room, i walk into the bathroom real quick wahing my hands. when i come back i see josh holding up the black thong i got today.

"what are these" he asks with a smirk plastered on his face.
"a pair of my panties" i say crossing my arms.
"who are they for" he says walking to me so he's standing in front of me.

i roll my eyes.

"you" i say looking up at him.
"well if they are for me then why don't i see you with them on it will make me feel better" he says smirking.
"ok"

i grab the bag and the piece in his hands going into the bathroom, i roll my eyes and smile to myself as i put on the black thong and the black pushup bra to match it. i come out of the bathroom standing there as josh looks up from his phone and looks me up and down, he stands up walking to me placing his hands on my sides.

"no need to see the other stuff i got what i need" he whispers in my ear.

he picks me up placing his hands on my ass and walking to the bed dropping me on it.

"baby what about your arm" i say rubbing his forearm.
"don't worry about my arm and let me fuck you" he says pulling off his shirt.

i laugh and nod. you know what we did let's just say i couldn't walk for a bit after.

a's typing...

so i'm back i'm gonna try to start updating more cause i need to but yea

love you guys thank you so much for the support on this book and my other books

and if you haven't check out my other books you should

love you <33

-a