015

I didn't know what to say.

but of course i loved him too i just don't want to get hurt again, but love comes with heartbreak. fuck it.

"i love you too"

he looks shocked but smiles and pulls me closer to him kissing me on the head a couple of times, we fall asleep in each other's arms and you don't know how good, comforting, and most of all safe that feeling was it finally feels like i have met that person, my person. he's my person.

josh's pov

heartbreak after heartbreak it finally feels like i have met my person, yes jaden and i have that deal still but i'm gonna tell him that we aren't doing it anymore, nessa can't find out about it because i'll lose her. i let myself fall asleep with her arms and it's the best feeling. i wake up with ness still sound asleep, i get up making sure she is still asleep so i can go talk to jaden about this deal. i walk to the gym where he does his daily workout every morning before the house is all up and things get chaotic.

i enter the gym doing a little knock on the wall and jaden looks at me walking over to me.

"what's up" jaden asks.
"um so you know that deal you made with me about ness" i say.
"yea what about it"
"i don't want it i don't want the money i love nessa and i caught feelings going against our rule but i love her jaden she could have ran and never come back and gone to her normal life or be scared of me but she hasn't done any of that and i want the deal to be off" i say.
"okay the deal is off but you don't get paid anything" he says.
"ok" i reply.

i walk out of the gym and back to my room shutting the door behind me and laying back in bed next to her. i look at her taking in her beauty, not her physical beauty but her inner beauty and how beautiful she is with her kindness and how she can light up a room with just a small smile. she has such a beautiful soul and i am realizing she has made me a better person whether i want to admit it or not. without her i'd be absolutely nothing except a in a mafia.

nessa's pov

i wake up and see josh next to me but facing the other way doing something on his phone, i turn so im facing him and i lightly drag my nails over his back. he immediately gets chills and turns around facing me.

"i see someone finally woke up" he says.
"i did, last night was fun but tiring" i say give him a smirk.
"round two?"
"you wish"
"that wasn't a no"
"wasn't a yes either"
"maybe later"
"ok"

i smile at him. i cuddle into his chest as he turns on the tv and picks a random movie for us to watch, halfway through us watching us he says my name out of the blue.

"ness"
"yea"
"your still naked"
"so i know you like it why you complaining"
"i'm not complaining trust me i like it a lot"
"then shut your mouth please"
"yes mam"

i laugh at him and continue watching the movie but soon later i feel my eyes shut and myself drift of into sleep.

a's typing...

sorry for the short filler chapter i didn't really have much

lmao sorry for ghosting y'all

kinda forgot about it and wanted to take time off for spring break

love you guys <33

thank you so much for 10k!!!

ok that's it lol

-a