001

"I'M in love with you why can't you see that!" i screamed tears streaming down my face.

"but your my prisoner how could you" he cried out with a sad look.

he pulls me into a passionate kiss but pulls away our foreheads touching his thumb caressing my wet cheek.

"im sorry" he left just like that.

one month earlier

my name is nessa barrett i have a normal life for the most part it's just complicated with what i do on a side part to my career, but let's move past that and focus on me im twenty i work as an at home assistant due to quarantine. i love being informed and having validation on everything and it's embarresing to say that but it's completly true. my side career that I do alone is researching mafia gangs to have information on them and then give the information to the police but overall to be informed as London has turned into such a hotspot for gangs, that it is important to know the different mafias as there are many of them.

There is one mafia the Sway Mafia that I just can't find anything on and it really is bothering me not knowing anything as I need validation, my day has ended spreading fake smiles to my boss as she is a blunt basic bitch that's quite anoying but she pays good so it is somewhat worth it to put up with her. I make dinner which is chicken alfredo as it's one of the only recipes I'm actually good at making since I'm terrible at cooking.

I clean up the kitchen washing pans and putting them in the drying rack and wiping down the counters setting the rag in the sink when I finish. The kitchen is clean now and I go upstairs changing into a black sports bra and some white sweats, I go into the bathroom doing my skincare routine but interrupted by a knock on the door.

josh's pov

I'm Josh Richards and I'm apart of the Sway Mafia which is one of the scariest mafias in London, I'm twenty-one years old. The other members apart of the Sway Mafia also known as my second family is Jaden Hossler who is the leader, Bryce Hall, Blake Gray, and lastly Quinton Griggs he is the newest member and also the youngest member. We all have girlfriends except me and I'm the only one who has to follow the dumbest rule in this mafia since the boys had girlfriends when they joined this rule didn't apply to them but I'm the only one it does apply to.

You may be curious on what the rule is well whenever we have a mission that involves kidnapping girls specifically we can't catch feelings or else we don't get paid since the prisoner is here to be a prisoner not our future girlfriend and I understand the rule and follow it everytime since all the girls I have kidnapped for missions are just not attractive or have a good personality.

"Meeting come to the main area!" Jaden yells through out the whole house.

I walk to the main area sitting at the table where all the members are seated.

"Okay so this mission is for josh and josh only so scram" Jaden says to everyone.

Everyone gets up and leaves while I sit here waiting for him to start talking.

"Your mission is kidnapping a girl named Nessa Barrett she researches mafias around the area and we are the one she's researching but she can't find any info and we need to keep it that way so your gonna kidnap her and hostage her as a prisoner" He says showing me a picture of her who is very attractive.

"Okay" I reply.
"Here's the location to her apartment and remember the rule" He says handing me a skip of paper with an address on it.
"Okay got it" I say searching up her address on google maps.
"When do I start" I ask.
"Tonight"
"Okay"

I get up walking to my room to get ready to head to her apartment, I grab the keys for a car that we use for these type of missions and I type her address into the GPS wow she is only fifteen minutes away from here. I begin the short drive playing some music but turning it down as I reach the apartment building and walking in heading into an elevator to her floor. I exit the elevator and walk to her door I knock awaiting her answer.

a's typing...

so here's the first chapter of my new book

anyways

ness don't know what's coming for her rn

-a