010

josh's pov

TO say I'm infuriated is an understatement. I trusted nessa and to find out that her mother killed my father, I let myself commit to her even though it was just sex I have never let myself commit to anyone because in the end I always get hurt and she hurt me. The reason I don't let myself commit is because of my sophmore year girlfriend who cheated on me with the whole football team.

We arrive home and I get out going inside seeing the girls but no nessa, I walk into my room seeing her laying in my bed on her phone.

"Hey so I was thinking" She says.
"Stop I'm done with you I can't believe I ever let you at your just a two faced slut who is getting information on us" I say.
"What are you talking about" She asks choking a bit on her words.
"Shut the fuck up and follow me" I say.
"Josh I can't walk what is happening" She says.

I roll my eyes and pick her up throwing her over my shoulder and walking to where I kept her when she first got here. I throw her onto the bed without caring if she gets hurt. I walk away but before I could close the door she speaks up.

"Josh what happened please tell me what did I do" She says tears streaming down her face.
"Ask your mother" Is all I say and walk off locking the door.

nessa's pov

I sit there thinking why he said that. I don't remember my mother probably because I never have met her. Here's the story on my mother, She was in a mafia I can't remember which one but she met my father and well a few drinks later I was concieved, nine months later I was born and dropped off at a lady's doorstep and that lady raised me on her own but sadly she died almost two years ago and I cut ties with everyone, and stuck to one night stands as commitment issues were created as what happened with vinnie.

I knew I shouldn't have but I did I did something I promised myself I would never let myself fall for someone but I did and I fell for josh richards a member of the sway mafia and I fell for him, and sleeping with him was the only way I was with him and it felt amazing because I think I might of fell in love with him.

I want him and only him. I love him he's the only boy I have loved since vinnie and now he's gone. I love everything about him his blue eyes, his smile, his hair and how soft it was running my fingers through it, his abs, his everything I miss him but he's gone for something i have no clue on what happened, but it was something at his mission because he obviously wasn't angry with me before his mission. I just wish he would listen to me and give a minute to explain because I need him I need josh Richards.

mad's pov

I heard everything. Everything that has happened to Nessa I heard it and Jaden told me everything I know everything. I need to check on ness to see if she is at least okay. I walk to the room she used to be kept in and I walk in seeing her in a ball crying on the bed.

"Ness"
"Mads I swear I don't know what happened please help me I need josh"
"Nessa I need to make sure your okay and I will tell you everything but you need to calm down"

I could tell how broken she is. The only time she was like this was when she loses someone she loves. I realize it now, she loves josh.

a's typing...

so josh is mad

like really mad

also nessa realizes she loves josh so that's new

lmao anyways

-a