008

AFTER a few hours of us swimming we were all in the house eating and drinking and well most of the boys were quite intoxicated, josh has still had his angry expression plastered on his face and has had maybe two white claws tonight tops, the whole time staring at me and my every move but I ignore it- for the most part.

Currently I was hanging out with the girls catching up and how all of our lives have changed since highschool.

"So nessa who's the current boo or is there one" Avani asks.
"Well there isn't one but I am friends with benefits with josh you know me I like to hit it and run" I say.
"Yea I get it but at least you got someone to get it on with while your being kidnapped"
"Yea but no one has noticed I was kidnapped because I just cut ties with everyone" I say.
"It's fine babes you got us and the boys" Mads says always knowing how to lighten the mood.

I nod in response and we all continue taking for a while until it gets dark and everyone comes inside continueing their activites indoors. I was having a shotgunning contest with avani but I won by a longshot and was quite- very intoxicated.

"I want to shotgun against josh" I say grabbing another white claw.
"No but you will come with me" Josh says taking the white claw out of my hand and picking me up throwing him over my shoulder.

He walks around the house until I notice we are in his room, he shuts the door and locks it..

"You ruined my fun let me go back out there" I pout.
"Tough luck because it's my turn to have some fun with you" He says

smut warning ⚠️

He pushes me down on the bed hovering over me and going to my ear whispering, "remeber what I said mamas you don't get to cum tonight but oh trust me I will cum all night long"

I could feel myself becoming wet and all of my drunkness disappear as it felt like I was fully sober now.

"Not once" I whisper back.
"Nope"
"Guess if you don't finish me off I will have to"
"You sure as hell won't be doing that because I'm better than your hand and I always will be better" He says with dominance in his voice.

By now I could feel myself dripping from how wet I was. I also knew if I wanted to cum I had to suck up to his ego and dominance.

"Daddy can you please fuck me" I say.
"Yes I will fuck your face but first I need to see your big tits and pretty little pussy"

Not what I meant but what can I gonna do about it.

"My little slut strip I wanna see your sexy body" He says squeezing my ass as I stand up.

I stand in front of him taking ym swimsuit off painfully slow, after a good minute of josh staring and me stripping I'm naked standing in front of him.

"Get on your knees"
"Ok"
"Ok what"
"Okay daddy"

He smiles and I pull down his swim trunks and get on my knees taking as mush of his length I could in my mouth and swirling my tongue around bobbing my head up and down. I knew he would finish soon so to help push him over the edge I play with his balls causing him to immediatly cum in my mouth and I swallow the sweet yet salty mixture.

"Good girl now lay down"

I lay on the bed waiting for him to do something but he simply handcuffs me to the bedframe.

"You dick"
"That's what I'm gonna give you but gotta punish you"

He lets out a chuckle and walks to his nightstand pulling out a pink vibrator and sitting in between my legs.

"Your in for a treat tonight princess"

He sets the level on max and slides the vibrator in causing me to moan loudly at this amount of pleasure I'm feeling right now.

"Now princess I need to run a few errands I will be back and by the time I'm back and you have came I will edge you all night that wil be the only time you cum"

He puts on a pair of sweats and leaves the room locking it and I could feel myself coming close, although I knew I needed to hold in this pleasure was too amazing to hold in plus I could finish myself off any time if he doesn't and he wouldn't even know. I let myself release.

a half an hour later

I have came about seven times already and I know josh wouldn't be happy but it's fine.. right. I hear the doorknob move and the door open and close with josh shaking his head walking to the bed.

"Princess I guess you just don't want dick do you"
"I could get dick anytime I want and I know you want it too" I point to his boner.
"So how about we make a deal you give me dick and I give you pussy and another blowjob seem fair"

He stands there thinking about it before taking off his sweatpants and boxers.

"You better be ready princess I ain't gonna have mercy for you"

He unlocks the handcuffs and hovers over me lining up his length with my entrance and takes no time to begin pounding into me with no mercy, although it felt good he was going at such a rapid pace I know I won't be able to hold my orgasm coming for much longer. Before I knew it I came.

"I came" I say.
"I did too now I'm ready for that blowjob"
"Okay"

I get on my knees taking his length in my mouth swirling my tongue around and massaging his balls causing him to cum in my mouth and I swallow. I get up walking around the room grabbing my clothes.

"What are you doing" He asks dryly.
"Grabbing my clothes"
"Why"
"Josh we are having no strings attached sex you don't tell me what to do"

He doesn't respond and stands up putting on his underwear and walking to me setting his hands on my waist closing the gap between us.

"Oh baby I can tell you what to do whenever and it's just sex like you said"
"Good g-glad you know what I mean I'm gonna be in the bathroom for a minute"

When he called me baby I felt something in my stomach like little flutters. They can't be butterflies right.

Oh fuck.

a's typing...

Well sorry about the cliffhanger

Anyways

Luv u guys thank you for 1k

-a