011

"CAN I just explain to him" she says.
"Ness he put you in here because someone told him at the mission that your mother killed his father" I say.
"I don't even know my mother when I was two months old I was thrown to a fire station and put in the system I'm adopted"
"Nessa all of us didn't know this and josh just made a huge mistake" I say pulling Nessa into a hug.
"I'm gonna go talk to josh okay I'll check on you tonight" I say.

She nods and I walk out shutting and locking the door before walking to Josh's room, I walk in seeing him pacing around his room but he looks up at me.

"What mads" he says.
"You made a mistake with Nessa" I say.
"How"
"Josh I'm not gonna explain because I'm gonna let her but you made a big mistake so talk to her please" I say and walk out.

josh's pov

What is Mads talking about, I knew Nessa would be sad but I mean her mother killed my father. I mean I don't have to talk to her or let her explain I could just use her as a good fuck I mean as bad as it sounds it's true, I'm not ready to find out what even happened plus I just want good sex and let me tell you she is a good at sex.

I walk down a few hallways to the part where she is kept, I open the door and see her curled in a ball crying I could feel a sense of guilt creep upon me but remind myself that she probably had something to do with my fathers death.

I walk closer to the bed and say her name and she looks so broken.

"Josh please let me explain I promise-" she says but I cut her off.
"Shut the fuck up I don't want to hear your bullshit excuse the only reason I'm here is because I need a good fuck"
"Are we just gonna fuck"
"Yes but this is only sex and only talk if I ask you to"
"Ok"
"Also if you talk or give an explanation on my fathers death I will hurt you"
"Ok are we gonna be fucking right now"
"Yes and you will call me daddy and I am the only one with dominance"
"Ok"

nessa's pov

I was just saying okay to everything josh said because I don't know how to say it, I'm just glad I can be with him even if he is just using me for sex it's something and I can be with him still but I won't tell him my feelings for him because he actually hates me. I just have to work with it until he lets me explain my side but till then I got to work with what I got.

"Hey you better be listening to me" josh says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Sorry I spaced out" I say lowly at a whisper.
"Don't care I will come back tomorrow morning also for now on just stay naked you won't be coming out of this room for a while and we'll no one will be coming in here except me." He says walking out.

Even though it seems like I'm only here so he can use me for my body I'm okay with it because I love him and this is the only way I can physically and emotionally be with him right now. I'll take what I can get.

a's typing...

ness be getting too attached

lmao

can relate

-a