019

a month later

IT was a month after the abortion and i felt good i was back to my normal self and josh and i were back
to ourselves. after everything we both were a bit shaken up and didn't really know how to feel about it all.

i woke up from my nap and i felt my stomach was still cramping pretty badly to how it was when i fell asleep. i looked over to my side seeing josh there.

"hey" i say.
"how are you feeling" josh asks.
"pretty shitty physically" i say.
"what about mentally" he asks.
"terrible i feel guilty for feeling relieved because i know we did the right thing of terminating the pregnancy we can't raise a baby in this enviroment but it's hard thinking what could of been" i say truthfully.
"yes but it's for the best" he says.

i nod my head in agreement.

but today would be the first time i'm going to a party since everything that happened and i'm excited to finally be getting my life back on track. the girls and i are now getting ready in mine and josh's room.

we were all wearing skin tight dresses hugging our curves in all the right places we were all wearing different colors me wearing red, cynthia in black, mads in a champagne creme color, amelie in white, and addi in a blue dress. we all had our hair curled or straightened us all wearing black heels and some type of jewelry.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY YET" bryce literally screamed.
"YEA" i yell back.

we walk out of the bathroom each one of us going up to our guys. i walk up to josh him looking me up and down.

"i can't wait till we get home so i can fuck you" he whispers in my ear.

i smile and say, "okay so who's ready to go"

everyone says 'me' we all laugh and get into three cars. we get to the party all of the couples going to the dance floor or the drink table. josh and i head straight to the drink table. i pour a few vodka shots and take them then pouring my usual drink, a pink lemonade with vodka.

within the next few hours i doesn't it drinking, talking, with the girls about whatever, dancing with josh, me finding everyone when i would get lost and then you can't forget the part of josh and i teasing each other.

"NEVER HAVE I EVER IN THE LIVING ROOM" i hear someone yells.

i walk to it and drag josh along us sitting next to all of our friends and their girlfriends sitting in their laps and me sitting in josh's.

"i'll start never have i ever had an STD" a random person says.

a few people put a finger down and of course bryce did too.

"bryce what did you have" i hear addi ask him.
"uh chlamydia" he says embarrassed.
"of course it was chlamydia" i hear addi say followed by her laughing.

"never have i ever gotten high" bryce says.

everyone put a finger down.

"never have i ever gotten pregnant" someone says.

cynthia gives me a look and i give her a slight smile back.

no one puts a finger down except me. everyone in the room looks at me.

"wait nessa are you pregnant" mads asks.
"um no well not anymore" i say.
"wait you got an abortion wait when did you" she says.
"um yea i got an abortion and about a month ago" i say honestly.
"why would you do that we could have had a gang legacy and all of this your so dumb your just a selfish bitch stop thinking about yourself your such a whore" mads says.
"sorry" i say.

i get up and walk out.

a's typing...

damn mads is not happy with nessa rn

but this book is coming to an end soon

love you guys

-a