009

the next day

AFTER last night I decided to sleep on the couch instead of with josh, but I was awoken by avani jumping on me.

"Avani get the fuck off of me" I say
"Sorry forgot you aren't a morning person" she says getting up.

I roll my eyes and hug her but lay down again trying to fall asleep but soon interrupted again from Bryce yelling.

"Are any of you quiet" I say getting up.
"No" Bryce replies.

I roll my eyes and walk to Josh's room closing the door and pushing him so I have enough room to lay down.

"Bryce go away" he says throwing a pillow.
"I'm not Bryce just here to sleep in peace" I say pulling the comforters over me.
"Oh it's just you" he says rolling over so he's facing me.
"Yup I'm no one special" I say closing my eyes.
"Oh I was kinda hoping for Selena Gomez" he says.

I scoff in response.

"You know people tell me I look like her sometimes" I say truthfully.
"I kinda see it but you have bigger tits and a bigger ass" he says pulling me closer.
"Always got to make everything sexual" I say letting out a scoff.
"Just telling the truth now come here I wanna go back to sleep" He says opening his arms.

I cuddle into his chest and we both fall back asleep. I wake up still in Josh's arms and him still sleeping, I go to his ear and scream wake up and he sits up fast but rolling his eyes at the sight of me laughing.

"What was that for" he says grunting.
"Nothing just wanted to mess with you" I say giggling.
"Well I have to get up and get ready the gang has a mission" he says.
"Oh okay cool is it you and the boys" I say.
"Yeah the girls aren't in the gang just live here with us" he says explaining the situation to me.
"Okay what's the mission" I ask being only a little nosy.
"Can't tell you but I'll be back tonight before you go to bed so we can have some fun don't worry" he says standing up.
"Okay"

I grab my phone from the nightstand and opening it up scrolling through my various apps but briefly interrupted by josh talking.

"You know we could always have fun now" he suggests.
"What do you mean" I ask confused.
"Well I need to shower and well I don't need to leave for another hour and a half or so"

I catch on to what he is saying.

"I see what your thinking Richards" I stand up and walk towards him.

I wrap my hands around his neck standing on my tippy toes, he picks me up setting his hands on my ass and walks towards the shower.

We both walk out of the shower—well by we I mean josh he is carrying me as my legs are as weak as twigs from him going too hard especially with last night. He sets me down on the bed and I pull the covers up over me and watch him as he gets dressed.

"Do you have a thing for watching people" he asks.
"No" I say simply.
"But your abs are just a great sight" I say smirking.
"I can tell there are hickeys all over them" he says doing a stupid smile.

an hour later

josh's pov

We arrived to the mission half an hour ago but just as we were about to complete it a man stopped us.

"What do you want we will kill you" I say gritting my teeth.
"Your little slut Nessa Barrett has some secrets she might want to share" he says with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Like what" I ask.
"Your father's dearth quite tragic but has an unknown killer and that killer was Barrett's mother" he says and walks away.

My father's death was tragic he was killed on his way back home to his family and he was just gone like that and we never knew what happened it was unknown but this all makes sense Nessa is always researching mafia and her mother was apart of a mafia maybe there could be ties and she is betraying me and lieing to everyone.

a's typing...

so what's josh gonna do

idk

oh wait i do

anyways how's y'all's day??

-a