004

nessa's pov

TO say I'm dreading tonight is an understatement I don't want to suck his small ass dick well I mean at least we aren't having sex but I don't want to be with him in any way possible especially sexually sometimes I just need to shut my mouth instead of making snarky comments all the time. I sat in this boring and bland room all day until I could tell it was nighttime and probably around nine or eight pm, josh said he would come into my room around midnight so I have a few hours to go of boredom.

Throughout this time of me sitting here thinking about everything I always thought back to high school and my friends that I had but now they are gone and it's just me all alone sitting in a room being a hostage to an attractive man named Josh Richards.

josh's pov

It was around nine on and I was sitting at the table playing cards with the boys while their girlfriends were sitting in the living room talking but I remember how all of them used to be friends with Nessa and now they just aren't like some type of falling out. I want to get them together to talk because I know being stuck in that god awful room is quite boring so why not get them together, I am gonna do that but not tonight I have my own activity planned for Nessa and I.

a few hours later

It was now midnight and time for my planned activity with Nessa but to her this is a punishment but to me it's an activity that I will enjoy and she will learn to enjoy as well. I walk to the room I am keeping her in currently and I knock a few times saying her name so she is aware that I am about to come in.

nessa's pov

I sat there filled with boredom but knocked out of my thoughts by a few knocks at my door I knew it was josh immediately and I started stripping so he wouldn't be mad at me or hit me, I get under the blanket and lay there while I hear the door open and him walk inside as I lay there waiting for him to say something, instead he doesn't say anything and sits on the bed.

"Just know this is a punishment for my enjoyment not yours I don't like you Nessa and I never will so come on and get his over with and you better be naked I'm not in the mood to give out more than what this punishment is" he says dryly.

I nod at him and get out of the bed covering my chest with my arms and stand in front of him.

"Do as I say and there will be no problems" he says standing up.

He comes towards me and takes my arms that are covering my breasts.

"Let daddy see your tits princess" he says as I keep my breasts covered.

I set my arms to my sides and look down not wanting to have eye contact with him at the moment but he gently grabs my chin forcing me to look at him and I do but shut my eyes out of becoming shy.

"Princess look at daddy" he says sliding his other hand to my waist caressing it with his thumb.

I open my eyes looking at him feeling a small burst of confidence in myself. He loses the grip on my chin and pulls me closer as he sits on the bed with me standing in between his legs.

"Get on your knees and do your punishment princess" he says bluntly.

I get on my knees and pull down his jeans and underwear as he wasn't wearing a belt, I see his length spring out as he was fully hard and was long and thick which I was not expecting and he noticed by my facial expression of shock and gave out a chuckle.

"Princess daddy doesn't got all night for your punishment even though he loves seeing your perky tits" he says groping both of my breasts with both of his hands.

I ignore it and pump the shaft before kissing the tip and taking almost all of his length in, I pump with my hands the part of his length I couldn't fit in my mouth but he pushed my head down causing me to gag as I was moving at quite a rapid pace but gagging as he was one of the biggest lengths I have ever had before. I could tell he was close as he was letting out low moans by now but twitching in my mouth and before I knew it I had his warm white liquids trickling down my throat as I swallowed it standing up.

I watched as he pulled up his pants and stared at me intensely.

"I will admit you did a good job princess so now be prepared as this isn't a punishment anymore you will enjoy this like I just did" he says giving me a slight smile and walking out of the room.

I grab my clothes outing the back on and drift to sleep thinking about what just occurred.

a's typing...

i hope ness is ok after this "punishment"

anyways

this lowkey feels like a filler chapter

-a