005

josh's pov

DO I feel bad for just what happened in the room with nessa? Yes but she needs to learn a lesson and yes it might be in a wrong way but let me tell you, that was the best head I have ever recieved. I'm not gonna do these punishments daily only when she is being a bad girl which is most of the time but that's fine with me but I did notice she felt uncomfortable with me I mean I would too as she was naked and I'm gonna apoligize and talk to her as I do feel bad about doing that.

the next morning

I wake up staying in my grey sweats and nothing else as I get up walking to the kitchen and grabbing a bowl of cereal specifically Frosted Flakes as they're my favorite cereal. I eat them seeing some of the boys walk in and out due to we all have just woken up from our slumber, I finish eating setting my bowl in the sink and walking down to where nessa is kept as I only want to talk to her. I knock on the door a few times before entering seeing her...

nessa's pov

I see josh enter my room as I sit there just thinking about everything and the fact how no one cares that I have been kidnapped by this very attractive male from the sway mafia I was researching though pulling me out of my thoughts I hear josh say, "Hey nessa" I look up seeing him shirtless and only in grey sweats with his very nice toned abs on display but also the dick print due to how he is sitting in the chair across from where I am sitting on my bed but before I realize I'm staring he says, "Checking me out I see" I roll my eyes and look up causing eye contact between us.

"Hello Joshua what brings you to my very nice room" I say with sarcasm.
"Hello Janesa anyways I came in here to talk" He says ignoring my sarcasm.
"What you want me to give you another blowjob" I say.
"I mean even though you are quite experienced with your mouth no I want to actually talk" He says suprising me.
"Okay about what" I ask curious on wy he isn't being his snarky self.
"I noticed you were uncomfortable with me yesterday when your punishment took place which I completely understand and just know I won't make you do that against your will" He says.
"Okay thank you and I was uncomfortable but I'm sure I will warm up with the fact that your horny I'm horny and well we need someone to satisfy our needs" I say aquiring this idea last night.
"What are you implying princess" He says clearly invested.
"Friends with benefits useless great sex no strings attached and I'm sure you don't the publicity of sleeping with many girls" I say knowing he would agree to this idea of mine.
"Okay barrett I'm in but one condition no catching feelings and one more thing" He says.
"Okay first condition is easy you would be a terrible person to fall for and what's the second one" I say knowing the second one would be easy to follow as well.
"Mads Lewis and your little friend group you guys were bestfriends in high school but then a sudden falling out anyways the girls date the other mafia members and well I want you to talk to her become close again" He says while I sit there baffled.
"You want me to become friends with that whore who slept with my boyfriend at the end of highschool party" I say completely outraged.
"Yes one conversation and you have earned privelages outside this room and like you said useless great sex" He says standing up.
"Deal" I say as it wouldn't be terrible to have one conversation with her.

He exits the room but before I say, "When will this conversation take place"
"Later today I'll come get you don't worry" he says giving me a wink as he closes the door.

I always thought about those girls and how we were sisters until Mads slept with my boyfriend and well I walked in on them and I slapped them both running out grabbing an uber while the girls told me to talk to mads about it but I refuse and all of the girls took her side and I was left alone with no one and trust issues that's why I asked josh to be friends with benefits as that's what I do I gues it will be good to stick with one guy for awhile as I have no clue when I'm getting out of this shithole and trust me I'm not escaping I know how dangeroous these boys can be.

a's typing...

sorry for the little cliffhanger but it's what i got

anyways

she about to talk to mads

ooo

-a