017

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water in the fridge, taking a few sips of it and walking back into josh and i's room laying down after drinking almost half of the water. i slowly drift back asleep hoping when i wake up i won't feel this massive headache. i open my eyes rubbing them and sitting up but immediately laying back down feeling that headache from last night, i get up drinking the rest of that water and taking an ibuprofen and laying on the couch.

i fall asleep again for a few hours but i wake up still with a headache and a feeling in my gut that i'm about to throw up, i sprint to the bathroom getting on my knees crouching over the toilet as i throw up for a few minutes straight. i feel a hand rubbing my back, i look up seeing cynthia there with a towel in her hand. i take it and wipe my mouth getting up washing my hands.

"are you okay" i hear her ask.
"yea idk maybe the stomach flu" i say.
"maybe or it could be something else" she says.
"like what" i ask completely oblivious to what she's trying to say.
"nessa are you pregnant" she asks.

i think for a minute and know josh and i had sex last night and the last two weeks a lot like a lot but i know for a fact i'm not pregnant.

"no i'm not i'm on the pill" i say.
"did you miss one maybe" she asks.
"um let's check but i don't think i did" i say.

we walk into mine and josh's bathroom and i grab the tinfoil pack full of birth control pills and we look and see that i didn't take it yesterday and josh and i had sex. oh fuck.

"i forgot to take it yesterday because we all went shopping and then the guys got home and josh's arm and i completely forgot about it and last night we had sex" i say starting to freak out.
"hey hey it's okay you can take a test in a few weeks and we will know okay just know i'll be there and support you no matter what" she says.

i nod and hug her tightly.

"guess it's just a waiting game now" i say.

a month later

after the first week of waiting i was stressing out about it and thought i really am pregnant because i kept throwing up and had headches all day everyday, and the second week i was just throwing up every few days, the third week i didn't really have any symptoms, and the fourth week i was back to throwing up and having killer headaches.

i walk into mine and josh's room laying down and drinking water and watching some randome show on netflix that i found. i still haven't told josh that i'm pregnant and no one else knows except cynthia. i already know what i'm doing i'm having an abortion i'm not gonna raise a child in this enviroment and the fact that josh and everyone else who lives in the house are in the gang. i hear the door open and i see josh come in.

"hey can you come into the living room i have a suprise for you" josh says.
"yea" i say standing up.

i follow him while he covers my eyes with his hands.

"okay you ready" he asks.
"yes" i reply.

he removes his hands from my face and i see everyone in the living room.

"did something happen whats the suprise" i say confused.
"the suprise is your an official member of the gang you could say your kidnapping was like a recruitment so what do you say" josh says.
"yes of course" i say fast.

i hug josh and everyone else.

for the next few hours we were all celebrating me officially joining the gang, everyone was drinking and i just stuck with my water. after standing for a bit my feet started hurting and i snuck away back to mine and josh's room to rub my feet. i sit down and start rubbing them hoping this achy feeling goes away. i hear the door open and josh walk in and he sees me rubbing my feet.

"what's wrong" i hear him ask.
"nothing my feet just hurt" i say.
"oh i can rub them if you want" he offers.
"can you" i ask.
"yes" he says.

he starts rubbing my feet and i feel like i need to tell him.

"josh i need to tell you something"
"what's up"
"this is hard to say but um i'm pregnant"

a's typing...

so um yea there's a tiny cliffhanger

sorry not sorry

anywayss

how's yalls day??

-a