🌲{-Chapter 9- Facing Your Nightmare-}🌲

Dream, yer kinda dumb, everyone listens to their gut... •-•

___________________________

"Never underestimate how long I can procrastinate."🎶

___________________________
(Mainly your POV)

Your POV

"(Y/n) I'm sure it's just your nerves getting to you." Dream gave me a pat on the back as to reassure me every thing would be okay "But Dream every time I feel like this something always happens. I won't ignore it." I closed my eyes and huffed, crossing my arms. "(Y/n) everything will be fine, don't worry." Dream stated once more then went back to talking with Ink. "I have a hunch all that's going happen is because of me. I have to leave for their safety..." I mumbled furrowing my brows and with determination planted in my heart I grabbed and lightly shook Dream's sleeve. "Yes (Y/n)?" Dream looked down at me "I'm going to head to OuterTale for a small walk. I will be back soon if you do not mind?" I looked at Dream with half puppy eyes. "O-Oh of course! Just stay safe okay? Come back here if you are in any danger." Dream smiled sheepishly, "Okay, thank you!" I hugged him tightly and waved goodbye to Ink and Blue and ran out of the 'base'

When I came out of the doors I sighed and looked back. "I may never see them again but I definitely won't forget them." I smiled bittersweetly and ran towards the forest area of the Au ink created. The feeling of being watched set in my stomach and I looked around quickly. 'Hm, I know I'm being watched obviously, but I have to lead them away from the Star Sanses' I felt scared but there is no time to be afraid right now. "Alright, let's head to OuterTale, maybe I can take a 'walk' there." I tried to say this loudly but not too much because I didn't want to seem suspicious. So I created a portal to the designated Au. Oh did I forget to mention I can creat portals now? Oh haha whoops!~ Anyways. I went through the portal and was immediately greeted by the sight of millions of stars, dancing with each other, and other planets gracefully dancing around as well. Figuratively of course. I took in a deep breath and hugged my arms. "I still have to keep moving in order to shake off whatever is following me..." I mumbled quietly to myself and started to walk down the forest path of the snowdin in this AU. But not too long after I felt that sensation of being watched again. Putting a little more haste to my steps I was ready to have my magic out in an instant of danger.

I had almost reached papys first puzzle in this Au until I heard foot steps behind me. I whipped around quickly and there stood another skeleton of some sort with a hood over his skull and two crazed pupils, one different than the other. I instantly summoned my magic and stepped back a few steps, only to bump into something tall and solid. I froze in place until I slowly looked up, another skeleton but this one had a massive crack in his skull and only one big red pupil in his left socket. "Hey there doll~" the skeleton spoke up and looked down at me. Curse my eternal short height. I jumped out of the way when he went to grab my arm and threw a shot of magic which dispersed and made a fog like mist. It smelled kinda like flowers, huh. I shook my head and ran into the snowdin woods, hoping I would lose them. Looking back I saw no signs of any insane skeletons and smiled in relief, only to bump into another tall structure. "Ow, curse my stupid shortness..." I mumbled but I also froze when I heard a deep chuckle, looking up there was, surprise! surprise! Another skeleton! This one had hollow sockets with no pupils and ink like substance flowing from his sockets, he almost looks like he is crying. "You're definitely who the Boss is looking for," He chuckled once more and before I could use any magic he seized my wrist and pulled out a knife. "Try and fight back and you won't make it out of here alive." he threatened, and grinned as I nodded and held my breath. "Good. Now how about we go get the others and head back to the castle hmm? Someone there is awaiting your arrival." he chuckled for the umpteenth time 'What does this guy find so funny about kidnapping me?!' I thought as I tensed up and sweat began to roll down my rosy cheek.