🌲{-Chapter 24- Memories Made In Bondage-}🌲

Rushing to finish a book before school starts is always fun! Not- (My school starts a little later than most do)
No but I love writing this book and the comments are just 👏😩

(h/s) = hair style.
(f/f) = favorite flower. (colors depend on what you want)
(f/j) = favorite jewel.

__________________________

"Weddings are hard to write since I'm obviously not married, ahaha."
__________________________

Things were going surprisingly well for the wedding plans (Y/n) and Nightmare laid out. It had been going smoothly since Ace disappeared from their lives for good, and it was only getting better since their big day was coming soon! It was now a day before the wedding ceremony and (Y/n) was confident that everything was in place and order. Nightmare on the other hand wasn't as confident as her. He was in a bit of a panic that seemed like it wouldn't go away until they were happily married. (Y/n) knew she couldn't help it but she still tried her best to calm his non-existent nerves down. It helped the skeleton for a time until the panic creeped and settled back in him. She sighed but still kept her patience, just hoping the panic would all go away after the wedding.

"Dust are all the banners hung up?"

"Yep."

"Horror is the food ready for tomorrow evening?"

"Sure is."

"Killer are the tables set?"

"Every single one of them."

"Cross, are the decorations done and finished?"

"To perfection."

"Error, did you make sure they all did their jobs properly?"

"PaInFuLlY, bUt YeS."

"WoUlD iT hUrT tO rElAx a LitTlE nIghTmaRE? I'vE mAdE sUrE tHaT eVerYthInG iS aLl sAiD aNd DoNe," Error implied, a little annoyed at his boss. Who, as we read, is pacing and rubbing his hands nervously. "I can't! Not until I know everything is perfect!" Nightmare hastily replied. Waving his hands around frantically. It wasn't often that the guys saw Nightmare so nervous. In fact, they've never seen him nervous, so this was interesting to say the least. "Geez, Boss. We just informed you that it was all ready to go for tomorrow!" Killer raised a bone-brow and grimaced. Obviously Nightmare let his mind run and he wasn't running after it, practically losing his mind. "NiGhTmArE, iF yOu Don'T cAlM dOwN i'M gOnNa HaVe To gO gEt (Y/—" Error would have finished his sentence, not that he needed to say anymore since they knew who he was speaking of, but he was interrupted by the wooden doors of the throne room swinging open, revealing (Y/n) herself. "Well, speaking of the bride," Dust laughed out. Sending a wave to (Y/n) as she strode in. Everyone else followed his actions and gave her a wave as she gave a small wave back. Hypothetically, we could create an ocean with all of these 'waves'. "Hello everyone! I hope I'm not interrupting anything. But, I need to inform Nightmare about something," (Y/n) spoke, sending a smile to the many skeletons in the room. Nightmare had perked up and looked at (Y/n) when she said she needed to tell him something. And he waited patiently (surprisingly) for her to state what she needed to say. "Right, so I've talked with everyone and everything is ready for tomorrow. So no need to worry about all the preparation anymore! We just need to make sure everything goes smoothly!" (Y/n) chirped happily. Clasping her hands together as she smiled at Nightmare. A big grin came upon his skull. "Alright! Sounds good!" Nightmare chirped back. His emotions growing lighter when (Y/n) had entered. (Y/n) gave a nod and waved goodbye to the group as she headed out of the doors. Probably heading to the garden to pick out the flowers for her wedding bouquet. The skeletons, besides Nightmare, all raised a bone-brow and narrowed their sockets. "Simp..." Dust whispered to Killer and Killer nodded back.