🌲{-Chapter 6- All is wrong-}🌲

Whoop whoop duper dramatic~

Also  @Starrynight9384 ,
Thank you so much for your comment in the last chapter! It is such an amazing feeling to know that people really enjoy and read this story. I can't thank you guys enough for your encouragement!!!
___________________________
Also just a heads up. The bad guys will wear things that are more like dream's and nightmare's clothes. So no basketball ball shorts and parkas hehe

Ink blue and dream will wear what they normally wear because it's not like parkas or anything but ink won't have his parka around his waist.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk
___________________________

"I'm the author! I can do whatever I want! *is found sitting in a corner* But why does it have to be hard..."

__________________________

(Y/n)'s   POV

It's been nine months now and everything I have done here has become a blur, meetings, talks, discussions, why would anyone come here willingly?! I miss Nightmare dearly and always think about him whenever I can, but, I don't know when this trip will end. 'I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this meeting. My parents used to be in this business?! Why should I have to do this when I know nothing about it!' Thoughts continued to race in my head until the head, uhm, business man? Yeah let's go with that, until the head business man said "I have acknowledged that we are in our last month, but I wanted to thank you all for attending these meetings they are very important–" he kept talking on and on but what I only heard was that we were in the last month of this trip! I immediately perked up and my mind went to the thoughts of seeing Nightmare again. 'I sure hope he is okay, he seemed tense when I had left' I continued to stay deep in my thoughts until the meeting was over.

-Back in Dreamtale at five months not nine-

Nightmare's POV

I sat at the trunk of the Tree of Feelings, reading one of the books that (Y/n) and I would read together. It's been far too long without her and it's driving me insane. I long to see her and hug her, hold her and hear her laugh. It has been like this ever since she left. I continued to read my book until a group of townsfolk came into view. "Great. They probably want to ridicule and harm me again." I mumbled under my breath. This has been happening more often then when (Y/n) was here, for, when she was with me we spent our time up in the tree, hiding in the thick green leaves and not below on the ground. "Hey Nightmare! Did you hear the news?" They teased, "What could you possibly want to share with me." I spat out in a harsh tone. Feeling grumpier by the second. "So you really don't know huh? And here I thought you knew EVERYTHING about (Y/n)." The leading villager smirked. I quickly stood up and used my magic to put the book away. "What ABOUT (Y/n)." My eye flared a deep purple flame signifying my magic was at a dangerous level. "When she left for that trip of hers. She went missing just after a few months and they found her body all beaten and bloody." "she's Gone."

No one's POV

Nightmare fell to the earth on his knees and his eye sockets because pitch black. Over come with shock and sorrow from the horrific but not true news, at least that he knew about, he grasped his skull on both sides with his hands and cried out angrily. "YOU'RE LYING I KNOW YOU ARE AND YOU WILL PAY!" The group of townsfolk, masked with lies, tried not to snicker. For, they thought it was the perfect plan for revenge against the negative skeleton. "And why would we EVER joke about something like this?! (Y/n) was such a nice girl!" One after the other smirked at each other and continued "Or at least to you. She was rather snobby in my opinion." one laughed "I thought she was always trying to out do the other young women in this town." "She was too prideful. Not caring if she hurt anybody in the process." they all laughed but Nightmare. Nightmare did not quite find their humor... Amusing.