🌲{-Chapter 16- Bloom-}🌲

Couldn't find any secret garden photos to fit this chapter, Oh well-  \(•~•)/

(F/f) = Favorite flower

___________________________

"Songs and books are my inspiration for writing when my mind refuses to give way to ideas."
___________________________

Your POV

I woke up and gave a small yawn in satisfaction. Sitting up now, I remembered what had happened last night. I looked around to see if Nightmare was around but I couldn't feel his negative presence, I noticed a note on the small coffee table in front of me and picked it up. Reading what it said a smile grew on my face,

Dearest (Y/n),

I have left wth Error to secure a few things, just boring business stuff, per usual. Breakfast should be made for you when you come into the kitchen. I will not be here at the castle with you for the remainder of the day, but, I will be back later tonight. If you are in any trouble tell Cross and I will come back immediately to help you.

Love, Your Nightmare~

"He's too cute..." I mumbled to myself, the smile becoming more broad, folding the note I stood up from the couch and headed out of the library. When I came to the kitchen I saw Horror, of course he would be here already. "Hello Horror," I gave a smile and a wave towards him, he sent them back to me and grinned, "Hey (Y/n), ya can just take a plate, the Nightmare papyrus already made it a little bit ago. It's French toast." He continued to eat and I grabbed my own plate, setting it down across from Horror, I ate my food as well. "So, I heard that Nightmare and Error won't be back for a while?" I quirked a brow, chewing on a piece of the heavenly syrup dripping toast, "Yeah, somethin' to do with business," He shrugged and leaned into his palm. At that moment Killer and Dust came into the kitchen, grabbing their own food as well as arguing with each other. "I still refuse to believe that you would pick sleeping all day over getting to do whatever you want! You could literally sleep all day if you chose getting to do whatever you want!" Killer crossed his arms and Dust shrugged, "I don't care, I want to sleep and sleeping all day sounds amazing." They sat down and continued to argue, what their arguing about is pretty pointless to be honest. Looking at Horror it seemed like he thought the exact same thing, he looked bored to the bone.

I decided that I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon in Nightmare's secret garden with a book, and possibly revitalize my magic. I told Horror I was going to spend some time by myself and I headed out. Making sure no one was around to see me I quietly slipped through the hidden door and into the grand garden. I walked along one of the many paths and brushed my hand softly across the flowers I passed by. I soon came to a slightly hidden area with a swing attached to a smaller but definitely sturdy tree branch. I smiled and waltzed over to it, setting my book down and seating myself on the swing. I gave a small push of my feet off the ground to get myself in motion and after swinging my body back and forth I finally had reached a good height. I kept swinging, softly laughing as my hair swayed with gravity. The sun began setting as I sat on the swing and it's golden rays hit my face and set the world in a crisp gold haze.

I stopped swinging and sat on the swing now, I picked up my book and read in peaceful silence. I spent the next half an hour or so just reading until my mind began to wander to the flowers. A grin came upon my face and I set the book down on the swing as I stood up. Walking over to a smaller part of the garden with flowers a plenty, I observed how there were so many kinds of flowers blooming and swaying softly to the will of the wind. "I wonder how long it took to make this whole garden bloom..." I mumbled to myself as I came to a small opening covered with flowers that grew on the wall. Curiosity struck me and I moved the flowers aside and squeezed myself through it. Coming to the other side, I saw that it was a good sized area with nothing in it. No plantation, no flowers, hardly any grass and awfully dry soil. "This is perfect!" I murmured in excitement. This was an untouched raw area of soil that I could use my powers on and make it a swell looking part of the garden. Maybe even a surprise for Nightmare! My magic shot up in excitement, and once more, flowers sprung up in my hair and my palms glowed their green haze. "Let's do this." A smirk came upon my features and I began to work my magic, literally!