🌲{-Chapter 8- Nightmare's Gang-}🌲

thank you guys for your support of this story! I absolutely cherish your comments!

Also go check out my art book on my profile for more art of this book :00 ✨
(Will be posting more art soon!)

Oh and!
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length (so if it's short or long)
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color
Just incase you forgot and a helpful reminder!
___________________________

"Why can't auto correct go away and let me spell words wrong?"

___________________________

(2 years later :00 )

Nightmare's POV

Sitting on my throne I groaned in frustration. 'I don't know how much longer I can take these idiots' I rested my chin on my knuckle and sighed. Dust and Killer were arguing about some nonsense between them. Something about cards and how one cheated, nothing I could care about at all. "Just admit it! You cheated there is no way you had a royal flush!" Dust screamed at Killer. "I don't know what your talking about! I played fair and square!" Killer shouted angrily back. I rubbed my temples, finally having enough. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT IT! I'M GOING TO SHOVE THOSE CARDS DOWN EACH OF YOUR THROATS!" I hit my fist against the thrones arm rest. Groaning once more I got up. "SomEoNeS sUrE hApPy ToDaY hUh." Error stood next to my throne, after all he was my second in command. "I need to get out of here and away from all these idiots." I looked around and saw horror snoring on the couch and cross just casually sitting with his legs on horrors head. "MaYbE yOu CaN gO tErRoRiZe SoMe AuS? iT mIgHt HeLp." I pondered on his question for a moment. "Maybe your right. I could always use the access negativity. I will be back make sure these idiots stay in line." I dismissed Error with a wave of my hand and opened up a portal and left. Leaving the castle I decided I would head to Underswap, cause some chaos you know? I arrived through the portal in the Underswap beginning of the snowdin town and began to cause chaos.

No one's POV

The Star Sanses immediately heard the screams of the monsters in snowdin and rushed outside. (Y/n) followed closely behind peeking out from behind Dream. He held an arm out in a protective manner and spoke "Ink we need to get (Y/n) out of here!" Ink nodded and drew his paint brush. "BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE MONSTERS? ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THEM SUFFER?!" Blue cried out in panic. "Chara can just reset! There's no way to fix the damage! She is safe at Toriel's house for now! But (Y/n) doesn't belong to this AU. She needs to go!" Ink yelled and then nodded to Dream, and Dream nodded back. "Blue take (Y/n) into the trees! Stay out of sight! We will find you guys and then we will take (Y/n) safely back to the Doodle sphere!" Blue nodded and grabbed the small female human's wrist. "Let's Go Human!" Blue's voice was hushed, the girl didn't quite know why but she followed without hesitation.

Ink and Dream got Nightmare's attention, but he wasn't happy at all. "You've got to be joking. How did you get here so fast?!" Nightmare seemed pissed off so naturally Ink and Dream went into battle mode. "That's none of your concern brother! Leave this AU now!" Dream readied his bow and aimed it towards Nightmare. Ink did the same with his paint brush and they began to fight Nightmare. While they were busy battling, you and Blue ran through the woods and towards the door of the ruins. But, as you both came in view of it you saw the fight had moved by Swap papys' station. "Oh No! Dream And Ink Seem Like They Are In Trouble! We Need To Get You Out Of Here Now!" You scarcely said a word but a gasp came from you when Ink almost got hit with one of Nightmare's tentacles. You stepped back in surprise at the fight but when you did a loud and clear *Snap!* came from the small branch you accidentally stepped on. Nightmare heard this and snapped his head over in your direction. Locking gazes, his eye became wide, both of yours did as well but in fear. His was either hatred or surprise, and you didn't quite know how to react. "QUICKLY! WE MUST GET FAR AWAY!"