🌲{-Chapter 17- A Breath of Fresh Air-}🌲

I love drawing things for this book ugh-

Reminder:
(F/c) = Favorite color
___________________________

"*Gets a chapter idea* Hehe... Let the writing COMMENCE!"

___________________________

Your POV

Last night, after the surprise for Nightmare, I went to bed and had done my usual routine, but, I remembered Ink always talking about a small festival in a quaint village and how extraordinary it was. He said the village, during its festival, was bright and bursting with excitement. I also remember he said it was usually held tomorrow in their village. "I think I might remember the name..." My voice trailed off as I mumbled to myself. Now, it was set in stone by my rules, Nightmare and I have to go. And he cannot do anything about it. I smiled victoriously to myself and settled in my bed. 'All I have to do is convince him and then my mission will be accomplished' I took one last look at the celling and then blew out my candle.

-Dream dream dream dream dream dreeeeam- (Shark boy and lava girl scarred me oop-)

I awoke the next morning, and with my mission set in stone, I slid off the side of the bed and changed into a simple but elegant (F/c) dress. Gliding across my marble floor and to the bathroom, I washed up and combed my hair. Now sliding to the door I opened it but stopped, "Oops! Almost forgot my cape." I went to my dresser and on top lay my cape, taking it down and folding it in my arms I then shut the door behind me. Practically skipping down the hallway I entered the throne room, but Nightmare was no where to be found, only Error stood at the wooden table, he seemed to be debating something in the far corners of his mind. "Hello Error," I smiled as he turned to face me, "oH, hElLo (y/N), Is SoMtHiNg WrOnG?" I shook my head and grinned, "I was actually hoping you knew where Nightmare was, I cannot seem to find him anywhere and he is usually here." Error thought for a moment and then smirked, "eH, yOu WiLl PrObAbLy FiNd HiM iN tHe LiBrArY, yOu KnOw HoW hE iS." I face palmed, "Of course! How could I not think of that," mumbling I smiled at Error, "Thank you!" He waved goodbye as I rushed out of the throne room and to the library's entrance, I raced down the halls, skipping here and there out of pure excitement at the thought of getting out of the castle.

Now at the entrance of the library I pushed the doors aside and waltzed in expecting to see the goopy octopus, and to my luck he stood there, his non-existent nose in a book. I hastily ran over to him and hugged his arm, he let out a startled noise and glanced down at me. "Oh, it's just you my dear, do you need anything?" Nightmare smiled at me and I smiled back, "Yes, actually! You see, there is this festival that is being held today in a certain AU and I really really really would like to go!" His face fell a little and his bone-brows furrowed, "I'm sorry (Y/n), but, I don't think a village would particularly like the king of nightmares to wander around their home. Besides, anything could happen and I don't particularly like that idea either." He turned back to his book and I huffed, time to use my charms against him... "B-But– please?" I gave my best pleading look and he immediately stiffened, "(Y/n)– no don't give me that look–" Nightmare tried now to plea with me but little does he know I am the master and he is the learner hehehe... "Please—" I drew out the 'ea' and quirked my brows, he stiffened even more, I'm getting to him, "Ehh—" almost there... "—Fine." He let out a deep sigh, "Meet me in the throne room and then we will make our departure." "Yay!" I squealed and hugged his arm "Thank you!" He grumbled and nodded, "Now! Get your cape, the one with the hood! I have mine already so don't be too long!" I smiled and slid over to the door to exit the library and then headed towards the throne room.