FAIRY TAIL #30

a/n: Next chapter is the Epilogue ^_^ 

NATSU's POV

A loud roar echoes the entire place followed by a smoke screen that blinded me in everything. But I could feel my future self magic increasing rapidly. My eyes got widen when I saw that shadow in the smoke. I breathe thru my mouth trying to understand what's going on.

"A dragon" I heard Luna stunned by the creatures in front of us.

I held my breath the moment that my future self met my eyes. My future self who turned into a dragon roar once again - my mouth parted as I traveled my eyes on his entire being, the dragon himself is fully dark red and his eyes, horns and fangs are black.

My eyes went to Lisanna - her mouth parted and she's breathing through her mouth. It was like - she wasn't expecting this. The air was getting black 'cause it was becoming full of soot. The black eyes of the dragon were looking sad as he took a glance to Lucy. I could see the pain that he was hiding - I understand what he was thinking because we felt the same way.

The dragon roar into the direction of Lisanna "Lisanna." my future self said.

"I won't surrender even it means my death. I rather die just to surrender." Lisanna scream.

LUCY's POV

My mouth parted as I tried to remain calm. I fix my pony tail once again - I've been repeating the action for I don't know how many times. I know I shouldn't feel this way. My parents prepared me since I was a child for this event.

I heard a knock on my door followed by a voice of my mom. " You okay?"

I look on her over my shoulder - her smile gave me warm feelings that secure my whole being. "I'm fine, Mom. " I said as I remove once again my pony tail. I let out a deep sigh before sitting down on the nearest chair on my vanity and look directly to my mom face. "Are you sure about this, Mom?"