FAIRY TAIL #14

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating this for almost a month. 😅😅 I'm too busy in my studies right now. Anyway I hope you like this chapter 😊😊 Enjoy 😘😘😘

P.S On the next chapter I will try to make it long 😊😊😊

THIRD PERSON'S POV

TWO DAYS after Lucy went to her job request. Natsu and the others return in Magnolia. But when they found out what Lucy had do for the past weeks they all shock and worried about her whereabouts. "Why she will do that thing?" Erza ask the white-haired mage.

"She's doing it because of some research." Mira said - she doesn't want to tell it by herself because it's Lucy's job to explain everything especially to Natsu. "I'm sorry but I'm not in the position to tell everything about Lucy's doing."

"We're not forcing you, Mira." Gray says as he sat down on the nearest chair on his side. "I'm just wondering why she didn't tell this to us."

Mira gave Gray an apology smile as she continues "But she's doing to protect someone." Mira look on the salmoned-haired guy "I'm sorry Natsu."

"It's okay Mira-san." he said coldly - looking to his daughter who's looking on him worriedly "I just wanted to know if how many mission that she had done" Natsu ask incredolously.

At first Mirajane is having hard time to tell it but while looking on Natsu's worried eyes she can't help but say it. "Twenty nine." It was like a war broke out in Natsu’s mind. He didn’t know whether to believe it or not. He couldn’t believe that Lucy, a girl who for a small scratch would cry for a week, that would never want to go on dangerous missions and ,above all, one after another, now she had made twenty nine missions in two weeks.

"A-and … N-now …?" Natsu asked. Mirajane just nodded. He couldn’t believe that Lucy was on a mission alone! 'And what if anything bad would have happen to her!? ' Natsu thought stunned.

"W-what mission did she took?!" Natsu quickly said, slamming his hands on the counter.

"Natsu, don’t worry. Lucy can fight because she isn’t alone, she has her spirits don’t forget. Just wait for her return." Mirajane said this while putting on the table a glass filled with a drink containing a little of alcohol.

"The flame of the dragon’s heart. Your favorite, isn’t it?" Mirajane said with a motherly smile. Natsu stood there looking at it, wondering if waiting was the right choice. He shook his head and suddenly drank the drink in one shot.

He decided to wait.

ON THE FOLLOWING DAY, that Lucy is not in the guild everything seems off for Natsu. He miss everything about that Blonde – celestial mage; and its kinda frustrating on his part because he can’t do anything to follow her because he needs to take care of their daughter. “You know what, Papa.” Nashi is sitting right next to him while eating the strawberry cake that Erza bought to her.

"Hmmm…" Natsu absentminded respond.

"I wonder what Mama’s doing." Nashi said that’s why Natsu look on his daughter only to find out that she’s already playing on her food. He was about to say something when Nashi continue “I wonder if she misses us.”

"She misses you, Nashi. I know that. Because I feel the same way." Nashi lips form into 'o' as she stare on her father. "Is there something wrong, Nashi?"

"Mama told me the same as you said Papa." Nashi said cheerfully.

"Are we?" Natsu can't help but smile.

"So Papa."

"Hmm?"

"Are you also?" Nashi said curiously.

Natsu frowned "What?"

"Are you also in love with my mother, Papa?" Natsu heart beat race so fast as he continue replaying what had Nashi asked him "Because Papa, Mama told me that she loves you."

And with that... Natsu heart explode with too much happiness.