FAIRY TAIL #24

LUCY's POV

As he said, we immediately went to the person who had an answer to our questions. I will not lie; in fact I am nervous about Porlyusica's answer but sometimes in human life. We should learn to accept answers to our questions even if they are not good.

Because surely it will hurt our feelings but it will help us to grow.

"Natsu?"

"Yes?" he looks at me worriedly. "Do you want to take some rest for a bit?"

I shook my head as I gave him a tight smile "Do you think... Porlyusica have an answer?"

He just stared at me before he gasped and came close to me. I do not know what's running on his brain but I'm even confused about what's happening. I want to be one; I want to think about the changes that occur in my life.

I want to know why this is so? Why is this happening to me?

"You don't have to cry Lucy, my princess?" he gently touches my face before he smiled. That smile somehow removes fear in my chest. "I will stay whatever happens, whatever the answer." he presses his forehead into mind "I will stay with you."

I bite my lower lips and tried my best to fight the tears that wants to escape from my eyes. Natsu's words really help me calm.

He held my hand and then we walked on. Soon we reached our desired destination.

And there, we learned something that will change everything.

ITS been a week since we learned that thing. We did not know how and where we started. Actually, I'm happy or right to say that we're both happy with the answer we get. We just do not expect that kind of thing because honestly speaking it's a bit early.

If you would like to ask Porlyusica for what happened to my keys. She didn't answer me in fact she just told me that 'I should know it' and how am I supposed to know it if I don't know what's going on?

I let out a deep sigh before I left my house but I was not far away from home when I suddenly felt his power. My breathing is slowly; as I slowly turned around to see the source of that power.

And when our eyes meet, I know those eyes are the ones I did not expect to be my enemy.

NATSU's POV

I don't know why I'm nervous. I don't know why I feel wrong; I don't understand why I feel slowly increasingly piercing my heart.

I was about to leave suddenly to see the powerful power coming out of the building. All the guild member that here in the guild went out quickly and our eyes widen when we see the girl I love ...

I can hear from my place her slow breathing ... while she try to get rid the sword on her stomach... blood .. lots of blood is coming out of her wounds. "MAMA!" Nashi shouted.

"LUCY!" everyone shouted worriedly.

I immediately came to where she was but the guy stand right in front of me preventing me to get near to her. "Move!" I roar.

"Did you like my present to you, Natsu?" he chuckle - I don't give a fuck about him. I punch his face and then I come to her– I heard Gray and Erza trying to chase that guy – I wanted to beat that guy but Lucy needs me. She smiled slightly at me as if she was saying she would be fine.

I cannot keep myself from tearing it should not be this way. "You will be fine... trust me." I say.

"I...I'm sorry." She said  "I... I couldn't... I'm sorry... Natsu" she was gasping for breath as her tears keeps on streaming down her pale cheeks. "I couldn't protect it" Lucy slowly close her eyes as she keep on saying 'sorry' all over again.

I should be the one who say those words. I couldn't protect them. "No! No! Lucy!" I shouted "Open your eyes!" I shout.

"Natsu-san I will give a first aid." Wendy said.

"Please... I'm begging you... save her... save our baby." I heard them gasp but I don't care... Wendy was about to say something when another familiar voice echoed in the entire place. And when we look on it... my eyes got widen when I see a matured version of her.

"Lucy..."