FAIRY TAIL #7

THIRD PERSON'S POV

LUCY DECIDED to wake up early this morning to prepared breakfast to the child that still sleeping on her room. After cooking a breakfast she decided to check on her closet if she still had small clothes that Nashi can be used for this day. She mentally take note that she needs to buy Nashi clothes. After picking a nice clothes for the child - Lucy decided to go back in the bedroom where Nashi still sleeping.

"Nashi, are you still sleeping?" Lucy questioned towards the lump of blankets on the bed. She heard a small yawn before the little girl and move the blanket away on her body. Turning her small body towards her mother - she smile brightly which makes Lucy smile "Did you sleep well?"

Nashi sleepily nod towards her mom "I did" she says innocently before hopped off on the bed "What is our breakfast, Mama? And where's Papa and Uncle Happy?" she ask innocently.

Lucy smile toward her before fixing the bed "They'll be here any moment so you better get ready. Our breakfast is getting cold." Nashi notice the clothes that her mother's holding "Is there something wrong?"

Nashi pouted "Is that my clothes? I'm going to change first before I eat our breakfast, Mama.

Lucy chuckle "Later, baby. I need to re-adjust the size of this so it will be fit on your small and cute body." Lucy playfully pinches the side of Nashi cheeks which makes Nashi chuckle a little.

NATSU'S POV

MY HEART is pounding so fast as I make my way back to Lucy's apartment. The thought that I'll see my daughter soon makes me excited but in the same afraid on what might happen next. As soon as I reach Lucy's apartment I slowly knocked on the door which I... didn't do more often. After of couple of minutes of waiting outside - the door finally open and right there and then I saw our daughter - Nashi smiling widely on me "Papa." she hug me on my waist.

"Hi! Are you done?" I ask nervously. I don't know how to act towards her. I mean... well... Urgh nevermind. "Where's Luce?"

"She just fixing some things in the room but she's already ready, Papa." she said cheerfully. Nashi wore a white dress with a pink rims that reached the middle of her tights. On the top of her dress was a light-blue long sleeve cover up with matching pink rims - around her neck is the same scarf that I'm using since ages ago (which until now I don't know how she get it). She had on knee high maroon socks and brown boots that looks like Lucy using ages ago. Part of her hair was tied back by a blue ribbon. "Papa aren't you going up and do what you always do to Mama?" she ask me innocently which makes me frown.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"Every morning you always kiss Mama in the lips." I blush crimson. What? "Why you're not doing it now?"

I imagine myself kissing her in the lips just like what Nashi tells but Lucy will surely kill me if I did that. I clear my throat "It's not that... you know..." I sigh. How can I answer that question when in the first place I haven't tried kissing Lucy on her lips... well... not that I'm planning to kiss her. It's just that... Urgh! What the heck!

"Natsu are you alright?" I hear her soft voice from my behind. So I slowly turn my head to see her face and right there and then my heart is like about to explode the moment that our eyes met. "Natsu?"

"Huh?"

"I said are you okay?" she frowns as she makes her way down the stare.

"O-O-Okay... y-yeah... I'm okay." I clear my throat "So can we go now in the guild?" they both nod on what I've said. Nashi and Lucy held each other hand like its normal thing to do. I secretly smile - I don't know why but seeing them like that makes me happy with unknown reason.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

LUCY could not even begin to describe how she felt. After she knows that Nashi is her daughter from the future (well, they're not yet sure about that Nashi is came from the future) she can't help but feel happy and in the same time afraid on what might happen next. She also worried about the friendship that she had with Natsu. "Luce, are you okay?" Natsu ask the blonde wizard.

Lucy looks on his eyes as she sigh "I think I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something." she murmured. There is an awkward silent in the room and both them can feel it. Lucy swallowed once again before she let out a deep sigh "What are we going to do now, Natsu?"

Natsu look on her confused "What do you mean?"

"I-I mean..." she blush before biting her lower lips "How are we going to explain to them about Nashi? Everyone will ask us about her... I mean... how I will say this?" her breathing is getting heavier as she tried herself to calm down. Her heart is beating so fast which is not normal with her.

"Luce, you're thinking too much." Natsu said before putting his right hand on the top of Lucy's head "Nashi is our child from the future. We should be proud of that." he said smiling which makes Lucy smile a little. She's happy to know that Natsu is happy and proud about having a daughter with her but then... something is really bothering her which makes her nervous.

"Mama... everything's gonna be alright." Nashi said making Lucy look on her daughter who's looking on her also. Lucy smile and gently pat Nashi head which makes the kid chuckle.

"Yeah..." Lucy murmur. As they reach the guild, Natsu and Lucy swallowed hard. 'This is it' they both thought. With each other of their hands, they push the door with their heartbeat as background music.