FAIRY TAIL #9

A/N: Ermm.. how will I start this author's note of mind. Ermm.. *sigh* I just want you to know guys that I'm so thankful that you guys still supporting this book mind even though some of you are already read this. Also, I would like to thank those readers of mind that keep on giving me some inspirational comments and feed backs - it really helps me al ot to continue this book or every NaLu fanfiction stories that I made. Thank you much guys.

Anyway, let's proceed to the main reasons why I put an author's note on this chapter. All the italic word of this chapter are part of flashback. So please don't be confused.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

ONE WEEK later, Lucy is getting used to the fact that her future daughter is living with her. "Mama, where should I place this?" Nashi asks Lucy innocently.

Lucy turns half of her body to check what her daughter doing - she smile warmly - Nashi is now helping her to arranged the table of their dinner. "You can put that on the center, baby." she reply. Nashi obligue it.

"Mama?"

"Hmmm"

"Can Papa join us for our dinner for tonight?" Nashi ask her. Lucy stops on her tract for seconds before she let out a deep sigh and places the food that she cooks in the center. Nashi watches her move carefully. "Mama?"

Lucy sat down on the chair and smile towards her daughter "Sure... but I think he can't be able to join us tonight."

"But why?"

"Because we need to inform him ahead of time." Lucy explains "But, if you want tomorrow morning. We will invite Natsu-- I mean your father to join us here together with your Uncle Happy. Is that okay with you?"

Nashi smile widely before nodding to her mother.

ON THE FOLLOWING day, Nashi and Lucy went to the guild - they greet all the members before going to Mira and ordered them their usual drink. "Umm.. Mira?" Lucy starts.

"Yes?"

"Did you see Natsu and Happy?" she asks.

Mira shook her head. It's true that she didn't see the two - Mira frowned, when were the last time she seen them? Couple of days ago

"May I know why you're looking to them?"

Lucy was about to say the reasons when Nashi spoke "I want to have a family dinner later with them, Aunt."

"Ooh" Mira is looking with the young mage - amuse is really visible on her eyes "I'm sorry if I can't give you a detail of Natsu's whereabouts. The last time I saw him was couple days ago - and I think he had a little problem."

"A problem? What kind of problem is that?"