FAIRY TAIL #28

LUCY's POV

I had this urge to open my eyes because it feels so uncomfortable on my position but then my guts are telling me to keep my eyes close so I could listen and gather some information which I don't know how to do it when my eyes are close. Does it make sense?

Actually for me, No! Its a big NO. I heard a loud laugh echoed in the entire place as I tried my best to open my damn eyes but it feels like my consciousness wasn't in myself in this moment. I felt her cold finger touches my jaw up to my chin "Its because of you that I couldn't get my happiness. It was you who destroyed me."

Pain, all I can feel is pain on her voice. Its like she's been in pain and no one really cares about it. "I just want to be happy."

I felt thousands of knife pierced my heart when I heard it. Of course, every deserves to be happy. No matter what you had done in the past, no matter where you from, no matter who you are. You and I deserves to be happy.

I slowly open my eyes - it wasn't hard to do since the entire place is not that bright. I studied the entire place - we're inside the cave that full of fireflies that makes it beautiful. "Lucy Heartfilia"

I met her eyes and all I can see is pain and hatred like it was me who did it to her "Lisanna" I said almost like a whisper.

"Aren't you going to beg for your safety?"

"I know you won't. No matter how much I beg in front of you, Lisanna." I say pause for a while inhale as much as oxygen before I continue "You want  dead."

She laughs bitterly "Yeah." She grab my chin and glared me "And I won't kill you instantly. I will make you suffer until you beg me to kill you"

"Do you think it will change everything? Do you think you will find peace?"

"Who said I want peace?" I gave her a pity look "Don't look at me like that, Lucy Heartfilia."

"I pity you."

I bite my lower lips she slapped my face "I don't need your pity." She grab my face once again and then make me look to her eyes as she said "I want you dead."

I smirk "Do you think it will change everything? You're wrong, Lisanna. Nothing will change. Do you think you will find happines by killing me?"I laugh sarcastically "you're wrong. Again, nothing will change. It will never change everything in your life. It was you who made your life. It was you who destroyed your life"

Lisanna punch my face and slap in again. I lost count on how much she hurt my face - my consciousness is about to leave me again when I heard her say it "It might be true that it was me who destroyed my life. That's why I'm here, I will destroy your future and that's will make my life back to normal."

A weak smile form in my lips "I still have an ace in my sleeve, Lisanna." I said.

She slap me once again "You can't call Loke and the others. So why would I be scared about it? Or maybe you were hoping that Natsu Dragneel will save you just like the times that he comes for you."

"Natsu will be here as always, Lisanna."

"Yeah, but all he could bring back to guild is your corpse."

I gather my magic in me before smiling toward her - like I wasn't afraid in anything because Natsu will come to get me. "Gate of silver hope..." before I even finished my spell I vomit bloods thats makes Lisanna laugh even more.

No, I can't let her do whatever she wants with me. I need to buy time for Natsu. I know he will save us.

"LUNA!"

Fire suddenly embraced me and I could feel Luna's arms around my waist. I tried go open my eyes to see her but my eyes wasn't listening to my command anymore.

"You shouldn't summoned me, Master" that's the only thing I heard from her before darkness ate my consciousness.

NATSU's POV

"WHAT do you mean Luce shouldn't call her new spirit?" my future self ask me as we followed the scent of our enemy.

"That spirit I'm telling you - it can destory Luce's body." I heard him gasp so I continue "In order to call that spirit. Luce should master calling three zodiac spirit at the same time."

"That's ridiculous. She can even call the Celestial king after opening three gates at the same time."

"If Lucy summoned her" I stopped from talking as I look to my future self - I know he can see it my eyes the horror of losing the person that we love.

He was about to say something when we felt a powerful magic. That even in this distance I could tell that we are too late...

...

...

...

"Luce summoned her."