FAIRY TAIL #12

A/N: I had read the new manga that Mashima-sensei published couple od days ago. And I was planning to create a fanfiction of ShikiXRebecca of Eden Zero 😊

P.S I'm just planning - I'm still not sure if I will create or not 😅😅

P.P.S I hope you enjoy this chapter.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"WE WENT to lot of places, Aunt Mira and it so fun." Nashi said it as she carefully eat her cake that Mira serves for her "Oh... and also we went to Heartfilia's mansion."

"Really?" Mira ask the little girl. As she carefully place the water beside her plate. "How was your visit there?"

Nashi lick her lower lips before smiling widely to the white haired mage "It was so beautiful and it’s so big. I feel like if I stay there I'll be a real princess. And Mama, told me that when she still living there - her clothes are gowns and I want to try it soon. I wanna wear lovely dresses." Nashi let out a soft giggle as she imagines herself wearing a gown.

"That will be lovely to see, Nashi." Mira was about to say something when Natsu burst through the double door. "Natsu, Good morning! What would you like to eat--" Natsu was already running towards his daughter before Mira could finish.

"Papa!" Nashi smile towards her father waving her small hands.

Natsu was about to say something when Lucy entered the hall "Sorry Mira-san." Lucy bowed her head - obviously she didn't pay any attention the salmon-haired beside her daughter "It took me for couple of hours to finish my research."

"Did you get all you need, Lucy?" Mira ask her.

"Yeah." Lucy smile warmly and when she look on her daughter - she gaped and almost gasp when she see Natsu looking on her "N-Natsu." she almost held her breath when Natsu suddenly took closer to her. "W-What are you doing."

"Are you alright?" Natsu suddenly ask her making her bite her lower lips. On the back of Lucy's mind, she miss the voice of this guy, she miss everything about him but refused to admit to herself.

"I-I'm fine..." Lucy took one step away from him before smiling "Long time no see." she said before clearing her throat.

"Yeah." Natsu look on his daughter "I miss the two of you." he whisper - looking back to Lucy's face as he absentminded say "I miss you, Luce."

Lucy blush and she could feel that her heart stop from beating as he look on Natsu's serious face. Lucy clears her throat and tried her best to act normal right in front of her friend. She tried to say something but words are burn on her throat. "Are you okay, Mama?" Nashi asks.

"Y-Yeah." Lucy clear her throat once more before looking directly to Natsu's eyes "I... I will leave Nashi for you, Natsu."

"Eh? Why? I was planning to go for a mission with you and our daughter." Natsu frowned.

"I-I have some errands to do."

"Can we just help you, Luce?" Natsu suggested making Lucy's eyes wide. "I think if we put our heads together we can finish that easily and we could go for a mission."

"I... I really need to do this on my own, Natsu and don't you think - this will be a big opportunity for you have a father and daughter bonding just like what we did yesterday." Lucy explained.

"Are you hiding something from me, Luce?" Natsu ask her suspiciously.

"Huh? W-Why would I hide something from you."

"I don't know... you tell me, Luce." Natsu says making Lucy bite her lower lips. Natsu was about to say another words when Mira clap her hand getting the attention of the two mage.

"I think Natsu, its not good that your forcing a woman to tell what they want to do. It's not a smart move." Mira said smiling to Natsu "To give you a peace of mind while you are away from Lucy.. I'll help her to do what she needs to finish."

"Wh-What?" Lucy was about to protest when Natsu agree to Mira. "Hey."

"Luce... I'm letting you to do what you need to finish on your own." Natsu said seriously - stepping closer to the blonde mage until their faces are inch away on each other "But when we return... I won't let you go."

Lucy blushes - her heart is racing so fast - she can't even utter any words like she was lost on Natsu's eyes.