FAIRY TAIL #4

LUCY'S POV

I LET OUT a small sigh before getting my ass off in the chair. I've been waiting for Natsu to pick a new job but it seems that his busy talking and laughing to Lisanna. Picking up my scarf as I gently put it back to my neck I headed towards to Mira and told her that I'll go home. "Are you okay, Lucy?"

"I'm just... well! Not in the mood today. Maybe because of the weather." I lie. I don't know what's going on inside me. It feels like my heart is in pain while looking to the both of them.

"Maybe you just need some rest. As far as I heard you've been working about your book, isn't?" I didn't say anything instead I smile and nod towards her. I can't find my words right now... lying is really not my forte.

I was about to leave the guild when all of the sudden I heard him calling out my name. I almost stop on my tract but when I heard that Lisanna is calling out his name once again makes me continue. As soon as I was out and walking back to my apartment - a good-looking guy stood in front of me - like he was waiting for me even its cold.

"W-Who are you?" I ask though I slightly feel nervous because he's looking on my eyes directly like his memorizing every single thing on my face. And I tell you guys, it's really creepy -_-

"Ummm..."

"Do you need something?" I say impatiently. It was freaking cold and his so slow to talk. Urgh!

"C-Can you give a few minutes to say this?" he say blushing slightly - Frowning, I nod to him "I... I actually took all my courage inside my body just to tell you this, Lucy Heartfilia."

Eeh? What is that? Did I do something with this dude? I mean I never meet him or I did - I just forgot?

"I like you and I want you to have dinner with Me." he says blushing all over and my mouth fall open slight in shock. I wasn't expecting him to say that out loud especially in broad day light. I was about to say something when all of the sudden a strong arms protected snake on my waist which makes my head whims on his direction and right there and then I saw his pissed-look.

"She will not go in any dinner with you because we have job to attend." Natsu says. The guy was about to say something but when Natsu look on him deathly he excuse himself as fast as a lightning - making my jaw drop. "Tsk!" I heard him say.

When I finally gathered my scattered brain I immediately shot my glare to him which makes Natsu stiff a little "What the heck did you just do Natsu?" I yelled.

"I didn't do anything."

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically "You basically scare that boy."

"I didn't." he denied. "I was just telling him that you're not allowed to go with him tonight because you're going with me."

I inhale sharply before rolling my eyes to him "How can you be so sure that I'll go with you?"

"Are you sure that we're going to argue about this?" he ask me disbelief is really visible on his voice as he look down on me "We have job to attend, Luce. Job always comes first before anything else."

"Oh?" I made a sarcastic tone before rolling my eyes to him once more "I was waiting for you in the hall but you practically enjoy yourself talking with Lisanna and now that I'm going somewhere else you just decide that we have job to attend? What the heck is that?"

"Luce we're just talking about something." No you're not.

I clench my fist and inhale sharply "I'm tired Natsu.. I wanna go home." I was about to turn my heels away to him when all of the sudden he held my hand which makes me stop - looking back to his face I've seen and emotion that flashes to his eyes.

"I...I..." he starts. He looks confused as he look on my eyes. I frowned as I look on his eyes, his eyes that telling me something - something that both of us don't know. An emotion that's new from the both of us. I inhale softly before I decided to say something when all of the sudden. A small girl hugs me on my waist which makes me gasp a little.

"U-Ummm..." I start - the small girl look directly on my eyes and I was taken aback when I finally saw her face. She looks like me when I was a kid but the only different is our hair. She had a shoulder length salmon-haired that resembled Natsu so much.

Her eyes clouded with tears but still she managed to smile on us as she says "Mama! Papa! I finally see you."

Natsu and I look on each other confused. "Who's your Mama and Papa?" we both say.

"Are you kidding me? I'm your daughter Mama, Papa." she said pouting her lips.

"EEEEH?"