EPILOGUE

A/n: I would like to take this opportunity to say my gratitude to all my supporters to continue editing this book. Though, at first, I really wanted to erase it. Anyway, here we are in our final chapter. I hope you still enjoy this chapter.

KHIEGILSAN

#NaLuFanfiction #NaLuConfession #KhiegilsanStories #HiroMashima #FT #DragonAndThePrincess

MY HEART is practically in pain just thinking about what happened to future Lisanna. Its been two weeks since the incident - I still remembered how Mira, Elfman and other members of Fairy tail look to future Lisanna's dead body. They were trying so hard but what really made my heart ache to the fullest is to see the future Natsu carrying her on his arms while crying in too much pain.

While murmuring 'sorry'. It was too hard, too painful to look on his face. I bit my lower lips when I feel that my heart is being clenched again. I took a glance in my mirror where I can see my reflection.

And there, I saw myself crying again. I bit my lips to stop my sobs - I shouldn't cry. My lips parted and inhale sharply as my tears keep on pouring out of my eyes. "Luce? Princess?" I heard Natsu called me in the kitchen - I bite my lower lips, brushing my tears away as I clear my throat.

"I'm here, Natsu," I said as I keep on wiping my tears, but it feels like my tears keep on bursting through my eyes like it was water that can't contain in dam anymore. I sob once again and then bite my lips - I saw Natsu entered the room and I divert my eyes on my hand - not wanting to see me crying. "W-What do you want, Natsu?"

"Are you alright?" Natsu said and I don't know what wrong with his question - the rush of wet cascade down her cheeks as if it's never going to stop.

To lose someone you considered as a part of your family is to alter your life forever. I know eventually that the pain will stop that in the future I will meet new people, but I surely know that the gap I felt from losing one of my friends never closes...

That this hole in my heart is the shape of the one I lost - and no one else can fit it.

Natsu kneel in front of me as he gently touches my cheeks - his eyes are full of understanding and that emotion that I hardly decipher "What's wrong?" he asks me as he gently wipes my tears away.

"I feel sorry for future Lisanna, Natsu" I sob. "She doesn't deserve it. She doesn't deserve to be like that. She doesn't deserve to die." I sob as my tears keep on pouring in my eyes.