FAIRY TAIL #1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The Kingdom of Fiore it's a stable neutral country with a population of seventeen million. It is a world filled with magic. Magic is traded like common goods. It has become a part of daily life. And there are people who use magic to make a living. Those people are called "Mages".

Mages belong to various guilds and perform their jobs on request. Countless guilds have been formed in this country. And there's a certain mage guild located in a city named...

...

Fairy tail.

LUCY fixes her colored pink scarf while walking on the middle of cold winter night. A soft sigh escaped from her mouth before looking up the sky - but disappointment is slowly eating her system when she seen nothing but dark sky. She wants to do stargazing!

"Maybe some other time" she murmured under her breath before she continue walking alone the street.

"Luceeee!" a short voice call her name out of the blue. Lucy stops on her tract before turning her body to see Happy. "Luceeee!"

"Happy?" she said disbelief. As soon as Happy is on her arms Lucy starts walking "Why did you follow me, Happy? Do you need something?"

Happy buried his face on Lucy's chest "I can't find Natsu. I was looking him for I don't know how long."

Lucy thinks for couple of seconds before answering her friend "I didn't see him this day. I was thinking that maybe he went on job with you but I guess I was wrong."

Happy pouted "I want to play snow ball fight!"

Lucy narrowed her eyes to happy "It's cold! Maybe you should stay on my house while waiting for Natsu or you want to go back on our guild to wait him there"

"But I don't want to go back in the guild on my own!" Happy pouted.

Lucy let out a deep sigh before patting Happy's head and smile softly "Fine! I'll bring you there!" just like what Lucy said she brings Happy to the guild and order him some hot chocolate drink in order for him to freshen up. Mira serve them their order "Thanks, Mira" Lucy say smiling while removing her coat and scarf.

"I thought you will go home, Lucy?" Mira ask her confusedly. "Did you forget something here?"

Lucy shook her head "I bring Happy here. He was looking for Natsu and I think that maybe he can wait here."

Mira went on the bar counter as she start to get some glass there "I haven't see him this day." Lucy frown on what Mira said - she was thinking of possibilities that maybe Natsu went somewhere dangerous and right now he was fighting all alone. That thought makes Lucy nervous- Mira smirked, a single eyebrow raised - when she saw the changes of Lucy's face.

Lucy finished her drink before putting some bill on the table "Thank you for the drinks, Mira." she said smiling softly looking back to Happy "I'll go home now, Happy. If ever that Natsu will not go here. Feel free to go on my apartment, okay."

"Okay, Luce" Happy smile to the blonde mage. Lucy took her coat and scarf.

"Good night, Mira."

"Good night, Lucy. See you tomorrow."

AS SOON as Lucy reach her apartment the snow started to rain making her admire the sight of it. Smiling softly, "it's so beautiful." she whispers under her breathe. She took another deep breath before getting inside of her house and does her evening routine.

After she finish everything she immediately went to her bed and was about to sleep when she seen something very familiar to her. It was a white scarf with a black lining patterns which resembles a dragon scales. Then after a couple of seconds she heard someone snore besides her.

When Lucy turn her head to follow the noise - her eyes wide open when she saw Natsu sleeping besides her - she open her mouth to say something but close it when she can't find her own words for couple of minutes.

When she finally pick all her scattered brain somewhere - she inhale sharply before "NATSU! WAKE UP! THIS IS MY BED, YOU DUMMY"

Natsu frowned but didn't bother to open his eyes instead he pulled Lucy into a tight hug making the blonde mage blush hard before saying "Aww, you grew Happy? You're really comfortable" he said on his sleep.

Lucy blushes even more before putting her hand on Natsu's broad chest and tried to push him slight but instead Natsu hug her even more. "Happy!" Natsu groan and buried his face on Lucy's head.

The blonde mage wants to protest but as soon as she felt the warm that coming from him - her eyes slowly closed her eyes and sleep soundly. On the other hand, Happy who's watching outside the room smile widely "I've seeeeeeeeeeeeeen it" taking another glance to them he decided to return to guild and tell to Mira what he saw.