FAIRY TAIL #2

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating this book. I was busy traveling all over the places of our country this past few days or weeks. Anyway, I'm gonna update two or three chapters today its depends. I hope you did enjoy this chapter.

LUCY POV

I frowned as I look on his eyes, his eyes that telling me something - something that both of us don't know. An emotion that's new from the both of us. I inhale softly before I decided to say something when all of the sudden. A small girl hugs me on my waist which makes me gasp a little.

"U-Ummm..." I start - the small girl look directly on my eyes and I was taken aback when I finally saw her face. She looks like me when I was a kid but the only different is our hair. She had a shoulder length salmon-haired that resembled Natsu so much.

Her eyes clouded with tears but still she managed to smile on us as she says "Mama! Papa! I finally see you."

Natsu and I look on each other confused. "Who's your Mama and Papa?" we both say.

"Are you kidding me? I'm your daughter Mama, Papa." she said pouting her lips.

"EEEHH!?"

I OPEN my eyes instantly as I heard the answer of that young little girl in my dream - but I instantly closed it when the lights painfully stroke my eyes. I groan and then throw my arms to cover my face.

Recalling, what I dream couple of seconds ago makes me sigh deeply. What kind of dream is that? It's so impossible for me and Natsu to get a baby instantly.

Sighing like an old lady, I decided to turn my body to the left before I decided to open my eyes - and right there and then his onyx eyes meet mine making my heart beat skip for a moment.

I open my mouth to say something but eventually close it when I can't say anything to him. I tried to divert my eyes somewhere to regain my composure but it seems like there's something on Natsu's eyes that makes me look on him directly. "Luce..." he whisper

"Natsu..." I whisper.

He stares on my eyes for I don't know how long before he say "What is our breakfast for today? I'm starving." he says while slightly pouting his lips.

I close my eyes before I inhale sharply. I should have known that Natsu will think about food before anything else. I open my eyes and smile on him slightly "Fine, I'll cook our breakfast for today." I say before I pull my body to sit on my bed but before I even get up fully on my bed Natsu pull me so I'll lay back on my bed. "N-Natsu?"

My heart is beating so fast and I could feel his warm breath brushing on my lips. I swallow before I stare back on his eyes "I-I.. I think I need to get up, Natsu." I whisper.

"I have something to tell you." he whispers. I didn't say anything and just waited for him to say what's next - but instead of saying anything he just lean forward and buried his face on my neck making me blush all over again. "You smell so good, Luce." he says making me held my breath - my heart is beating so fast that I think he can even hear it.

~~~ ON THE FUTURE ~~~

"Mama, are we going to meet him today?" Nashi asked her mom innocently. Lucy smile to her daughter before nodding to her making the child yell in excitement. Nashi Dragneel is really cheerful and honest kid. She's too smart and even on her young age she can used her Dragon slayer magic expertly.

"Are you guys ready?" Natsu called them outside the room.

"Yes, sweetie" Lucy say as she pick her things up and a small back bag for Nashi - putting it on her daughter before they both exit on their room. "I'm sorry we took so long." Lucy say immediately to her husband.

Natsu shook his head before kissing Lucy's cheeks and smile towards her "It's okay. By the way you look so beautiful, wife." Natsu said making Lucy blush even more which make Natsu and her daughter chuckle. The three of them is an example of one-complete-happy family. But little did they know, a person will try to destroy what they have causing everything in messed.