FAIRY TAIL #8

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The guild was loud as ever and nobody noticed them at first. Nashi seemed overwhelmed by the festive atmosphere that the guild was emitting. Her mouth gaped and her eyes sparkled. Her eyes visited every corner of the guild and as she gazed at each other, more 'whoa' left her lips.

Lucy saw her kid's enthusiasm. She felt like she had done something great. She noted that later, she will interview her daughter why she felt that way while she might have saw the guild in the future. She can only guess that maybe a lot had change and it is refreshing how new and young the guild and the guild members are to Nashi.

The little peaceful sightseeing shattered when Elfman shouted "Hey, Natsu, Lucy. Who's that kid?"

Everyone's eyes focused to them. Lucy and Natsu started to sweat. Awkward silence. The two seemed speechless. Everyone is waiting for their answer. They are all eyeing Nashi, who is still at awe with how the guild looks. "She's kind strange. She smell like a sweet vanilla and fire crackers combined. She kinda strange." Wendy said as she made her way in the foyer.

Lucy bite her lower lips before sighing a deep breath "I-I... I mean..."

"Mama! Why everyone is here is so young?" Nashi said making the whole guild member eyes wide "Look! Wendy-nee is so young"

"MAMA!" everyone shouted on the top of their lungs making Nashi and Natsu wince in pain because of the sudden impact of the sounds.

"Ermmm..." - Lucy.

"She's Nashi Dragneel." Natsu said finally after he recovers "Well, she's our daughter from the future. Lucy and I still don't know how she traveled back in our time that's why we're hoping that Gramps can help us in this matter." everyone frowned.

"So you mean..." - Gray

"... Lucy and you" - Erza

"In the future will be..." - Wendy

"... married." Happy.

Lucy and Natsu blush that thought never crossed their mind. Natsu snapped out of his daze and turned his attention to his daughter. He could see Lucy blushing from the corner of his eyes. "Why are they talking about marriage, Papa?" Nashi ask her father softly as Natsu kneeled and carry his daughter.

Natsu smile "It's nothing." he say softly - clearing his throat to get Lucy attention "L-Luce... maybe it's about time to meet Master." his onyx eyes meet her chocolate-brown eyes that makes his heart beat fast for unknown reason. Without a word, Lucy nod to him.

AFTER KNOWING the possible reason why Nashi traveled back in time. The entire guild throws a welcome celebration for Nashi. Everyone is bliss to see the young-salmoned-haired girl. Everyone is happy except... her. Looking to Natsu, Lucy and to their daughter makes her jealous.

"Are you okay?" Mira asks her when she notice that the young mage.

"I'm fine. Maybe I'm not in the mood to do some party." she said coldly. Mira frown when in the sudden behavior of the young mage. For Mira, it's looks like she was talking to someone else.

The young mage finish her drink before fixing her things and stood up - taking another glance to Mira "I'm heading home early. I think I just need some rest." she said before leaving Mira there totally dumbfounded about her behavior.

"Where is she going, Mira?" Erza ask her as soon as the young mage leave the hall.

Mira shook her head sadly - her face is really worried "I don't know... maybe she is just tired. Remember she just came back right after the mission that she took."

"Is that so..." Erza murmur. She's worried about the young mage but she can't think about any reasons why she suddenly acted like that towards to her sister.