FAIRY TAIL #17

A/N: Again wanted to remind you that the italic part of this chapter is belong to the future. So don't be confused on that part :D Once again thank you for reading and supporting my fanfiction. God bless you all ^_^

LUCY'S POV

I want to sleep that's the only thing I wanted to do right now. I look at him through my lashes and he's acting like nothing happened in the bathroom and just enjoying playing with our daughter. I yawn "Are you okay, Lucy? You look tired." I heared Mira said as she place my chocolate waffle and glass of milk. By the way we are here in the guild - and if you were thinking or dreaming if something happened again between Natsu and I then I'm gonna break that dreams of yours -_-

Nothing happened again!

Well, we did shared a hot kiss but nothing else. No monkey business.

"Lucy, are you okay?" I heard her said once again.

I look on her and smile "I'm fine... I'm just tired and sleepy."

"Too much researching eh?" I bite my lower lips and then nod. I really hate lying to her. I mean - I don't have a chance to read what I've got in my previous mission since Natsu and I did something else last night. "Lucy? Lucy?" I gave her a confused look "Are you okay? You were spacing out - and its not really you." Mira - san said worriedly.

I smile to her "Well, I'm just thinking about my research. I'm sorry if I make you worried but I'm fine Mira-san."

"Ooookay if you say so. Eat your waffles then it will give you lots of energy to continue your research." she said and I frown when  I notice that her smile is different right now. It feels like she knew something that I should know. I mentally shook my head and then eat my waffles. I need to finish this food that I will go back in my house to read the documents that I got. But the problem is...

I slowly look on my side and when our gaze finally met - my heart is racing so fast - I bite my lower lips. I really don't know what should I react everytime I'm seeing him looking at me like that. I mean that kind of look that he's giving to me right now. I let out a small sigh and smile towards him "Natsu." He walk towards me and sit down right besides me making my eyes wide and my heart stop from beating. "W-Why are you sitting beside me?"

He frown "Is there something wrong about sitting beside you?"

"No of course. But... umm.." how the fuck am I supposed to calm down if you are near beside me you, dimwit! "I need you to sit right in front of me."

Natsu look at me amuse is really visible on his eyes "Na ah! I don't feel like doing it. C'mon Luce... tell me what you wanna talk." he said and I'm just the only one thinking that Natsu is trying to seduce me using his shy smile and the way he call me 'Luce'.

"Umm..." I clear my throat "Can you please look for Nashi the whole day for me."

He frown "Are you going for a mission again, Luce?" his voice is now firm and looks mad. I shook my head and was about to say something when he continue "Then why I need to look for her alone?" he ask me emphasizing the word 'alone'

"I will do something in my room." Natsu smile like he is thinking about something - something that makes me excite for unknown reason. I clear my throat once again "Can you do it?"

"I think I can't." he said - my mouth parted on what he said and was about to say something when he continue "I ask Gray and Juvia to take care of our daughter and afterwards we will go on your house right away." he smile seductively on me.