FAIRY TAIL #29

A/N: last two chapters before this book ends. Thank you for supporting this book of mine while I'm editing the entire book. 

NATSU's POV

MY HEART is beating so 'damn' fast as we followed the lights that coming thru fire of Lucy's spirit. My mind is now thinking about what might happened to my child and to her. I can't bear it. My heart will surely be dead if something happened to both of them.

Just thinking about losing her, I know that my daily life will be a living hell because of my 'what ifs'

"We will save her." I heard my future self said. I sense doubt on his voice - I knew it because as minutes goes by Lucy's future might be gone.

As we getting near to them - Lucy's magic is slowly getting weaker and so the fire.

FUTURE LUCY's POV

I inhale through my mouth as I look on the fire that suddenly appeared in the hill. I had bad feeling about this and I had this urge to follow them there. "Mama?" My eyes went to my daughter's face. "They will be alright, isn't?"

I studied her lovely face - and then I remembered what they promised to me thirty minutes ago. I shouldn't doubt them. I smile widely as I gently touches her soft cheeks "Yes, baby. They will be alright."

"Papa will save us?"

I smile and nodded to her "Papa will never ever failed to protect his princesses."

Just like in any fairy tales stories - a prince will always protect his Princess. But my life is not a fairy tales, I might be a Princess but I never got a Prince riding in white horse. What I got is a dragon that will always protect our future.

NATSU's POV

My mouth parted as we finally reach our destination. Lucy's spirit named Luna is now holding her on her arms while Lisanna is trying to destroy the fire barrier around them. My eyes landed on Lucy's face - she had a small brush on her right cheeks and I can smell her bloods. No! No! No!