FAIRY TAIL #25

a/n: We are almost finished in this book and I'm taking this opportunity to say how grateful I am for having you guys here in my story. I'm really grateful in everything that you guys done. I know some of you will questioned yourself what the heck I'm talking about but I just want you to know that you did something for me and I'm really thankful for it. 

KHIEGILSAN

NATSU's POV

WE are all confused about what is happening. As I watched his face, lots of questions came into my mind. The future Lucy is talking to Nashi, asking everything to her. Her tears keep on streaming down her face but you can see on her eyes that she was happy seeing her daughter's face once again.

I can't imagine that while we are happy with Nashi - there are people who are sad because we have their happiness. It was our future self suffer the most.

"Papa, are you alright?" Nashi ask me. I smile and nodded to her.

I met future Lucy's eyes and there I had a glimpse of things that happened to her. I can see through her eyes the pain that she had been through for the past days, weeks or even months. I clear my throat I should say something... but my words can't find their way out to my mouth.

Finally, Erza speak from my behind "I'm a bit confused about everything, Lucy." Lucy looks on her as she waited for Erza to finish her words "Who was that guy who attack Lucy?"

"Is she come from the future like the two of you?" Gray.

"I just arrived on this time a month ago with that person you fought. We were having a battle that time when a portal appeared before our eyes and there I saw myself ... I mean my present self with you Natsu and of course... my daughter." Lucy inhale as she continues "And then I remember my husband told me, that Nashi was alive and she was just traveled back in time. I mean, you can't blame me for not believing to him." Lucy look on me as tears fell down on her cheeks. "Your future self lied to me, breaking my trust, breaking my heart and of course he breaks his promise to me."

"I...I..." I wanted to say something but I don't know where to start.

"Telling lies to protect someone, its pathetic. You only destroy the person you love." Lucy said as she brush her tears away. I bit my lower lips as I bow my head while listening to her weak cry. I should say something but I don't know what to say.