FAIRY TAIL #27

a/n: So I want you to know that this book is near at the end. So I think we just have five chapters left or less than five. Anyway, thank you for re-reading this book and I'm sorry for changing the whole plot of this story. Like what I've said in the beginning as I edit the entire book - I'm gonna change some chapter or plot too.

P.S The drawing that you will see on this chapter is my own drawing any similar in other anime's that you've seen is just a pure coincidence.

KHIEGILSAN

NATSU's POV

"I don't understand what you're talking about?" She said while frowning. I'm here in what of the private room in the guild talking with our future self. "I mean, I can use my keys." Lucy said as she put all the golden keys in the table.

I lean on the wall "Our Lucy in this time, she had this powerful silver key. It much powerful than Loke and the others."

I close my eyes as I remember the first time that Lucy's called her new spirit.

Lucy chanted her spell to call one of her spirit and to my surprise - Loke didn't come out. My eyes traveled to her keys - I couldn't feel any magic in there. Like it was just a key chain around her waist.

"Looks like you don't know how to call your spirit." I could see his lips twist into an impish smile - like he was expecting it to happen. He readied himself to charge towards and before he could do something that well surely break my entire world. I punch his face.

"Natsu." Lucy breathe.

"You have to get Nashi away on this place, Luce." I said without looking on her face - as I try to gather all my magic that left inside my body. I will surely do everything to make sure that they're both okay. Lucy refused and that's what I'm expecting her to say but I have to make sure that nothing will happened to her - because if she lose her life in this battle then Nashi will disappear - not just in this time but also eternity.

"Quod spiritus ab inferno, qui non aperire portam, ... nomen meum, audite me predicta Lucy Heartfilia contractus signavit nos" I heard Lucy chanted new spell as her magic slowly - my eyes got widen and turned my head in my back where I could see her holding a silver key - no It's not a silver key but looks like. Lucy inhale sharply as she smiles towards me "Gate of silver hope, I open thee... Luna." her magic - No! No! No! if she loose all her magic power in an instant - her life will surely be in danger.