38|thirty eight

"How dare you Mr

"How dare you Mr.Lee?" said Professor Choi SunHee, crossing her arms over her chest. "How dare you take my students to the Principal without notifying me?" She glared at the man, no, not her polished, sophisticated gaze which was majorly kind that she used when she wanted to discipline students. Her gaze was the glare of a lioness protecting her cubs against an invader alpha lion.

1-A's respected and most beloved homeroom teacher was currently in the midst of lashing out against the new math faculty.

"Because your students Miss Choi," ChangMin had to crane his neck down in order to look at the young lady, despite the heels, "brought animals to class!"

"It's Senior Choi," SunHee corrected. "And if you informed me instead of yanking Shin by his arm, maybe this wouldn't have happened!"

"Yanking?" ChangMin gritted his teeth. "I never yanked anybody!"

"The poor boy looked traumatized." SunHee took a step closer to the man, her finger pointing to his face.

"You and your students are as delicate as dolls. A little toughening up won't kill him-"

"That cat wouldn't have killed you either!"

"Well, it scratched my face!" Lee ChangMin roared, feeling an immense urge to defend himself. Civilian life was whimsical, and full of nonsense. ChangMin couldn't believe he was arguing about cats.

"Your face wasn't even so nice to begin with!"

"What?" ChangMin blinked, his enthusiasm drenched like someone poured cold water on him.

"The next time you face a situation like this, maybe try to reason it out logically instead of getting innocent students suspended." Professor Choi heaved, trying very hard to calm herself down and flash a sarcastic smile. "You have a lot to learn, Mr. Lee."

"Thank you for your insurmountable concern, Madam," Professor Lee gritted his teeth, "and I am sorry for wasting your time."

"No," SunHee let out a distraught cry, "that's the point, you didn't waste my time. You wasted those two students' time. Now how on earth will those two compensate for their absence in school?"

"I didn't suspend them. Principal Yoo did."

"Well of course Principal Yoo would suspend them! Did you think he would act jolly and give them catnip instead?"

"You..." ChangMin scrunched his nose.

"Quieten down, will you? So noisy." JeWon sighed loudly as he raised his head from his desk. "Go out and fight, and come back only when you have said sorry to each other and shook hands and hugged. Alright?"

"Do we look like grade schoolers to you, Professor Nam?"

"You both certainly are behaving like one. Now hurry up and be friends again." Professor Nam took a sip of his black coffee and went back to grading papers.