author's notes

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

- Kong FuZi.

___

desiderium

[a feeling of grief for something lost]

____

H E L L O!

Sounds like a weird amalgamation of Hell and Jell-O.

Welcome to Desiderium.

Very very glad to see you here. This story has its own corner in a part of my weary mind, and it's a surreal blessing that I get to share it with you.

Get ready for whimsical teenage nonsense, sappy romance, heartbreak and learning how to deal with life.
I hope I do not disappoint you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

This story delves into the human heart.
Though beauty, hope and longing and find shelter there, it can also play host to hatred and fear.

Please do not open up to any kinds of ideas that spread irrationality and poor logic, like homophobia, racism and biphobia.

________

All the artwork in the story has been done by me

All the artwork in the story has been done by me. It's taken a long time, visualizing the characters and materializing their expressions down. I think I should say this here— it took me a lot of time to write this story. Four drafts, two deleted books, three years, and finally here I am.

I hope you will like this story, love it, maybe, and learn something from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G S

An honest warning here. This story deals with sensitive topics such as rape, deaths and drug abuse. At first, people told me that I shouldn't write something like this because no one wants to read anything associated with rape but isn't that attitude being extremely ignorant and dismissive about these crimes that actually happen?

Turning a blind eyes doesn't make it go away. Nor does saying "we don't want anything to do with such people"
After all, somewhere it's the society's fault for creating monsters like those.

Also, let's stop using the word 'victim'.

This story is about a survivor of a crime like rape. And through this story, I wish to tell you that you are not alone. People love you.

Helpline for women and children: survivors of sexual assault
(011) 26238466/ 26224042, 26227647

Rainn hotline:
1-800-656-4673

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lastly, I am a very friendly person and I respond to mostly all the comments. So don't even hesitate to comment or pm me, we can be friends. ;)

Ps. Please do vote. It takes no effort from your side but it helps me a lot. It's the least amount of appreciation you can show to me, your author.

Okay then, please go on to the next part to enjoy reading this story!

-- 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 --

The names, characters and events shown in this story are purely the imaginative creation of the author. Resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental and is not intended the author's part. The story does not intent to hurt any religious, sentimental, social or political belief and doesn't praise nor demean certain practises and beliefs.

Text copyright © C. Blue_ TM 2020

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. All rights reserved.
This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.