Chapter 13

Tim walked towards his pile of mail and stuff and grabbed a certain square shaped envelope.

It was black and green. Gotham Academy's main colors.

Timothy Drake
Gotham Academy Invitation

Tim opened it and inside was a lovely piece of paper. And the words written underneath were golden.

Guess they wanted to impress him or something.

"Timothy Drake, we invite you tomorrow night for our talent show. As you recently graduated, you deserve to be a part of this act, or at least watch. We all miss you dearly and would make our day if you could join.

Sincerely
Principal Kaiser"

Tim's pov

So apparently, they missed me. Stupid idiots didn't even know I existed. I was nothing while learning or anything. I was pushed around or just completely excluded from things and now this?

What kind of a world do I live in.

Anyways, I got on my laptop and sent Ms Kaiser a quick response letter saying I'd go. It was rude to receive and not acknowledge. I checked the time and realized Damian should be returning home.

And he did. I was looking out the window of my bedroom and saw Alfred pull up.

Yep, he's here.

Alfred got out of the car and opened the door for Damian.

Exactly why am I even bothering paying attention to him.

But I kept on staring, until I saw a hand grab Damian's.

No

But it was. Marinette came out and held on to Damian.

Now I regret leaving.

But then I don't. Plus, they could be here for some project. Like some other times where I've brought weird people over for a day. It was probably that.

I stopped looking out the window and decided I'd focus on the work I brought home. Thank goodness I wasn't at the Enterprise anymore. I felt completely uncomfortable. Disgusted even.

I heard the opening of the front door and only heard Alfred's footsteps. But, that was it. Where was Damian and Marinette? Could they really be outside? And, what exactly would they be doing?

So I left my bedroom and called for Alfred.

"ALFRED"!!!

" Master Tim, there is no need for yelling when I'm right here".

"Oh, sorry, where's Damian" ?

"He's out in the gardens with miss Marinette" .

"I see, and, do you know what they're doing? Anything? Anything at all"?

" I'm sorry master Tim, but it's not me who can share the information with you. It's them. Now, if that's all you were going to ask, I best be off and reorder your bedroom. Again".

So I walked towards a hallway with the view of the gardens and stayed there. That's how I'd see what they were doing.

No one's pov

In the gardens

'I'll be visiting my grandfather '.

Damian stopped them both and looked at her.

"Marinette, you can't be serious. Have you not learned ANYTHING" !?

' Oh, I have, but you don't understand our relationship. Our secrets. Things we've hidden from my mother. Sure, he destroyed me in the end but, we still have a deal to continue'.