Chapter 15

Sorry people, accidentally published yesterday And it only had like three words

And this is where our story begins, with the boy known as Tim and his only love, Marinette"

Tim's eyes widened and Marinette couldn't help but look down. 'could it all be true or, just as the children called it, an act'. She stopped thinking and paid attention to the children.

"Marinette, I was wondering if you'd like to visit that cafe we always go to. I'll pay this time".

" Really"?

"Uh, yeah"!

" Okay then. Let's go"!

The children walked around a lot. Like, around small props and things like that until some cardboard cafe showed up out of nowhere.

The boy known as Tim opened the door.

"After you".

" Oh, how kind of you".

"Well, you deserve the best treatment ever".

" Yeah, of course I do".

"Mhm".

The two sat down at the small chairs and some other kid dressed as a waiter walked by. He handed the two some slices of chocolate cake and two glasses of milk.

" Bon Appetite"! He said.

The two ate their chocolate cake and spoke.

"You know Marinette, it's been a long time since we-"

"YOU" Pointed somebody that looked to be an adult. Probably Marinette's dad or something.

The boy who pretended to be the father pointed at the Tim boy.

"Get away from her. I've seen enough already to understand what you want with my daughter. BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN"!

The father grabbed the Marinette girl and dragged her out. But only before saying one last thing.

" the next time I see you, it better be locked up in some tower". And with that, the man boy and the Marinette girl left.

Poor Timmy, he cried. The cafe turned dark and all that was left was a lonely Tim, crying into his shoulders with them on the table.

The audience was all completely silent now. And then a light appeared right in front of the Tim boy.

"Catch me if you can"! Said the tiny light.

And after many failed attempts and actually leaving the chair, the boy caught the light.

" Great, now put me on the ground and smash me. But first, choose. Find your girl, or do as the man said".

The boy looked like he was thinking carefully. And soon, he set the small light down and smashed it. It wasn't a light. It was a firefly. A beautiful one. A wishing one.

A "The next day" board appeared and it was now the next day.

Everyone was now in a classroom setting and Tim wasn't seen anywhere. So Marinette rose her hand up and asked the teacher.

"Excuse me, Mister, but where's Tim" ?

"Haven't you heard girl? His father has gotten him out of school and sent him to work. Plus, we don't need that boy here anyways. Now on with the lesson"!

The Marinette girl quickly left the room and the whole class set up disappeared. The Marinette girl quickly ran in circles until a bench magically appeared and she herself also found a light. Another firefly. The girl caught it and it spoke.