Chapter 10

In the last few classes both Marinette and Tim shared, Tim tried his best to stay as far away from her as possible.

If he kept on staying close by, seeing her fall for someone else would hurt even more. So all of this was for their own good.

Soon, classes ended and everyone went their separate ways with Tim rushing towards Alfred and Marinette walking towards Felix.

After Damian got in, Alfred drove off, and for once, Tim was silent. And he didn't have his usual smile on. And, Damian noticed. So he decided to be a good brother for once and do everything Dick would do to get things out.

"What's wrong Drake. It's not like you to look like that" .

"Ha, you just asked me something. She's really got me good then".

" what are you talking about. All I'm doing is asking you what's wrong".

"And, have you been possessed, hypnotized, anything"?

" No".

"Hmm, well, it's Marinette" .

Alfred quickly stepped on the brakes and looked back at the two.

"The girl master Damian locked in the classroom a while ago"?

" Her exactly. Her uncle, he said I had no chance with her. And, it's true. It's almost impossible seeing myself with her. Can any of you imagine me with her"?

Tim looked at Damian.

"No".

" well master Tim, sometimes, things you can't imagine are the ones that are bound to happen".

"Well, I don't even feel it could happen. All I want now is to go home".

" very well then".

And off they drove. Straight for the Wayne mansion.

"Bruce, I have to speak with you. It's very important" .

"Talia, as I've said it ten times before, NO. You can't come in. And the only important thing that would be on your mind would be taking Damian" .

"Well, that's what I want to talk to you about. But, I won't take him. I just want to reveal all the hidden truths you must know. So please, let me come in. And the place to speak would preferably be your cave".

Bruce thought about it. And ended up letting her in. Might be the last time though.

" So, what is it".

"I want Damian to be here for this".

" Why"?

"Because he'll be the one confirming it. Unless he's forgotten and started believing".

And soon came both Damian and Tim.

They were going to do some research on some things, and Talia was happy. They were both here now. Great.

" Mother".

"No, you can drop the act. It's time you let him know Damian" .

"Know what"?

" Ugh, Bruce, this boy before you is not your son. And there is a reason I haven't said anything before. But I don't have the full story. My daughter does. Our, daughter does".

"Daughter"?

" Yes, father. Or, whatever I'm supposed to call you now". Said Damian.

"No, father is fine, but, I have a daughter"?