Chapter 6

The next day, it was a lovely Sunday. Marinette woke up quite early and suddenly heard a ping.

It came from her phone.

Marinette's pov

It was around six in the morning and the only person who could actually be awake this hour was probably Tim. Nobody else besides my uncle would be awake. And Paris, everyone was still asleep since it was still pretty dark over there.

- any plans for today- Tim

- Nope, but I'll ask my uncle. He'll know- Marinette

- So, he's not your biological father?- Tim

- Nope, but that's what everyone is supposed to think. You can come over, I'll be much more open- Marinette

I set my phone down and did my usual morning routine and getting ready for today. I left my room and entered some other hall leading me to my uncle's office and knocked.

Honestly, this guy hated sleeping. And his life motto, was something he followed, even if he knew it was ending him.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I heard a come in and stepped in.

' A friend of mine will come over. Is that okay with you'? I signed.

Felix nodded and I left. Great, now I just had to find something interesting to do. So, I decided to prepare breakfast for all of us because I was actually in a great mood. So I did.

And a knock soon came from the door.

So I opened and I was very glad I finished making breakfast because Tim was here. So I waived a bit and led him in this time.

"This place is actually much bigger on the inside".

'the kitchen is in the floor underneath us'. I signed. This boy was smart so I was sure he could understand. And that he did.

" Well, then this house is extremely huge".

I nodded and we both took the set of stairs that led to the floor underneath us.

' Have you had breakfast yet'? I signed.
He shook his head no. So I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the dining hall and sat him down on a chair.

' Wait here'.

I went to the kitchen and brought two plates and set one on his side and one on mine. Then I left him again and went after another plate of food.

' Its for my uncle'. He nodded and I proceeded to get the utensils and glasses. I set each thing gently and soon came uncle Felix.

"Ahh, if it isn't Mister Drake". Said Felix.

" Marinette dear, please can you bring in the pitcher of orange juice "?

I nodded and left.

No one's pov

Marinette left and Felix took this as an advantage to talk to the boy.

" You know, it's never going to happen".

"What do you mean? And exactly what are you talking about".

" your future relationship. I can clearly tell you have very strong feelings for my niece. But, you aren't her type, sadly. The last time someone confessed, about a year or so, they ended up in the hospital with a broken nose and both legs. So it's best you only take things as far as best friends would. You're a keeper, but, not in that way as you think. But don't worry, I'm sure there's someone else". Felix chuckled to himself and began eating out of his platter.